-Chapter 5- Friends

Christmas came quick. I spent it at The Burrow. It was last day of winter break and we were getting ready for tomorrow morning.

"Kids! Dinner is ready!"- Molly yelled from downstairs.

"Coming."- Ginny yelled.

Me and Ginny went downstairs and I sat next to Fred and George, while Ginny sat opposite of me.

"Y'n honey, you changed so much! Grew so much and became even more beautiful."- Molly said as she looked at me. "Boys must be running around you."

"Not really."- I said while Fred and George raised their eyebrows.

"Don't lie Y'n."- George said while his mouth was full of spaghetti.

"Hm?"- I said as I turned around to face him.

"Louis..."- Fred said as he coughed first.

"Who?!"- Molly said with the biggest smile on her face.

"I hate you two."- I said turning to Molly "He is my friend, they just mess around with it a lot."

"We will see..."- Ron added.

"You are making Y'n very uncomfortable boy, have some respect."- Arthur came in the room.

"Even tho Louis is a good looking guy and Y'n friend, it doesn't mean he likes her."- Hermione came in room holding her cat.

"Literally."- I said rolling my eyes.

Molly still looked at me suspiciously.

We quickly changed the theme of conversation and I went to my bed.

"Hey Y'n!"- George yelled.

"What?"- I said annoyed.

"I am sorry for making you uncomfortable, I know it doesn't get to you, but I shouldn't of mentioned it in front of everyone."- George said looking serious.

"It's okay."- I said giving him a quick hug.

George was always the twin I got more along with. He could take things serious and see when something is going too far. Fred on other side just wanted to risk it all and have fun.

I got to my bed and saw Ginny sleeping.
Hermione was awake and sat down next to me on my bed.

"Boys are so immature."- She said rolling her eyes.

I laughed it off and went to bed.

7 :00 AM next morning...

"Wake up!"- Ginny was shaking me and my bed.

"I am up!"- I said putting pillow over my face.

I got down and ate breakfast.

We used floo powder to get to them platform.

Molly told Fred and George to not be with us in the same room on train. They did something, but I don't know what. (Probably gave candy to someone and they turned into a frog).

"Well see you two in Hogwarts."- I said laughing to Fred and George.

"Unfair."- George said.

"You two set you up for what you did."- I said turning around.

I saw Louis on other way. I started coming closer as I saw him talking to an older woman.

"Y'n!"- He yelled as I came closer.

"Louis!"- I said giving him a quick hug.