-Chapter 58- Extremely powerful love potion

"Goood morning."- Louis said as I climbed down to common room.

"Your in a good mood."- I said.

"Well you didn't get brain freeze so your alive."- He said as we left the common room.

"Too bad."- I said as we were walking down the stairs.

As we walked down the stairs we saw Adrian standing leaned on the wall.

"Good morning Y'n and Louis."- He said.

"I haven't seen you in forever."- Louis said as I moved his shoulder to shut up.

"Good morning to you too I guess."- I said.

"That was...weird."- Louis said as we walked away from him. "He didn't say good morning to us in two years."

"Y'n!"- Dean turned me around as Louis automatically turned around too. "What do I get Ginny as a present?"

"Why are you buying Ginny a present?"- Louis asked.

"Because he is a good boyfriend Louis. Haven't seen you buying me any presents?"- I said again not even thinking through what I'm going to say.

"I'm not your boyfriend."- He said smirking.

"I did not mean it like that."- I said.

"I have no time for awkward moments you two have every second."- Dean said. "What do I get her?"

"Flowers."- I said.

"Chocolate."- Louis said.

"Why would you give her chocolate?"- I asked turning around to him.

"Well why not?"- He said.

"You can keep flowers and if you buy her chocolate she will just eat it straight away."- I said.

"But chocolate is better."- Louis said.

"No it's not."

"Just buy her chocolate and flowers."- Louis said.

"You two can't agree in anything."- Dean said. "Thank you for advice I guess."

"Your welcome."- I said.

"I gave you a ring that counts too."- Louis said as Dean walked away from us.

"Sure, sure."- I said.

We were walking towards Great Hall for breakfast, but we stopped and looked outside. Whoever took step outside was covered with snow in the second. I never saw this much snow in Hogwarts ever. Louis didn't look like he did either.

"We are not going there."- I said.

"Oh come on."- Louis said smiling.

"You said you don't like snow."- I said.

"But that looks fun come on."- He said.

"Remember that yesterday if Draco didn't help us to get out of that pile of snow we would probably still be stuck there."- I said.

"You see."- He said pointing at Hermione, Harry and Ron. "They are walking there too."

"If I say no we will still go anyways."- I said.

"So that's a yes."- He said pulling my hand and now there was snow all over me.

Hermione, Harry and Ron weren't so far away from us. Hermione was leaning on both Harry and Ron and they were talking. As we were walking more we saw two girls in front of us. One was laying on the snow while other one was next to her sitting.