kissing in front of the girls

As soon as you opened the door and walked inside, you were met with the sound of laughter and excited chatter. You saw Mina sat on the floor, the other girls either cozy on the couches or on the floor around her. The closing of the door caused their heads to turn, your presence bringing a smile to your girlfriend's face.

"You're home!" She said smiling and waving you over. You kicked off your shoes and sat on the floor in between her legs, back against her chest as you leaned your head on her shoulder and melted into the warmth and comfort of her embrace as her arms wrapped around you.

Tzuyu and Sana started to talk again, the other girls focused on the movie, except for Mina who was only focused on you. She was staring down at you with an adoring gaze, brushing her fingers through your hair. She brought her finger down to boop your nose playfully, a kiss to your temple following.

"Did you have a good day?"

"Yeah. You?"

She nodded, cupping your cheek in her hand before leaning down to kiss you. Her lips only inches from yours, you could feel her breath fanning against your lips.

"I missed you though."

"Missed you too." You spoke, smiling against her lips as they crashed onto yours.

She kissed you lovingly, but let it become a little passionate when you melted into the taste of her lips. So lost in her kisses, you almost forgot anyone else was around.

That was until you felt a pillow hit your side, causing you and Mina to pull away quickly.

"Jeongyeon," Mina groaned, throwing the pillow back at her as her grip on you tightened.

You craned your neck and reached up to hook your fingers under Mina's chin, pulling her lips back to yours once more.

"You're cute together," Jeongyeon spoke and your cheeks turned warm when Mina pulled back to kiss across your face lovingly, making the girls coo at the sight.

"Love you." She whispered in your ear, kissing your forehead lingeringly and lovingly.

"Love you, Mina."

You put your head back on her shoulder and turned to watch the rest of the movie, feeling cozy and happy wrapped in her arms.