she misses you while at the studio (requested)

With your own busy job and schedule wearing you out the last few days, you found yourself curling up on the sofa with a blanket and a new show to binge-watch on your day off. You keep glancing over at the empty spot on the cushion, wishing that Mina was there with you. Sometimes, your days off don't really align with hers, and today is one of those days.

You thought you'd drift off to sleep. but the sound of the FaceTime alert made your eyes open wide. You reached for your phone and felt your heart flutter when you saw Mina's name on the screen.

You quickly answered it, thinking you'd be met with your girlfriend's beautiful smile. But instead, you saw her looking sad like something was weighing heavily on her mind and bringing her down.

"Mina? Hey, baby. Is everything okay? You look sad."

She wordlessly shrugged her shoulders and leaned her head back against the wall.

"I don't know. I just miss you. It's been an overwhelming day so far and you've been on my mind through it all. I miss you. I wish I could spend your day off with you, even if I could just find some time with you. But I'm looking forward to coming home to you tonight; it's really all that's getting me through the day."

You sighed sadly, finding yourself wishing you could get a little time with her today. You know with how much she has on her plate, the chances of her getting home before you get to sleep tonight is unlikely.

"I miss you too, Mina," You mumbled and then, an idea hit you. "Do you have a little time? Because we could-"

You were interrupted by Jihyo appearing beside Mina. Your girlfriend hung her head, knowing what Jihyo was there to say.

"Mina, we got to get back to work."

Mina nodded tiredly and Jihyo sent you a sad smile before she walked away.

"I'm sorry, baby. I have to go. Love you. Hopefully, I'll see you before you fall asleep tonight but please don't wait up for me. You need your rest, too."

And with that, she hung up, leaving you with your thoughts.

Your shoulders slumped and you sat up for a moment, trying hard to think of what you could do to sneak her away for a little while to get a little time with her. However, you know that is gonna be nearly impossible. So you came up with another idea, and with that, you grabbed your phone and keys and walked out the door.

You went to Mina's favorite spot, which just so happens to be your favorite, too. You ordered her favorite to surprise her with it and then drove off to the studio. You let yourself into the building and when some staff recognized you and let you know where the girls were, you thanked them and walked down the seemingly never-ending hallway.

When you reached the door, you knocked quietly and waited for it to open. Only a moment later, to your surprise, Mina was standing there. Her eyes lit up when they met yours, instantly becoming full of stars as she pulled you into her arms for a hug.

"What are you doing here?'

"I came to pay my girl a visit. Surprise, baby!"

She giggled happily before bringing you in for a soft, loving kiss. The sparks flew, butterflies filled your chest, as they always do when her lips move so perfectly against your own.

It was only when she needed some air that she pulled away. Her eyes sparkled as they locked with yours, making you weak in the knees.

"You brought food?"

"I got your favorite." You smiled and she planted a lingering kiss on your cheek, making you giggle happily when your cheeks heated up and she teased you a little.

"C'mon, cutie." She said as she wrapped her fingers around yours and led you into the studio. She sat on the chair and pulled you into her lap. Even though you bought the food for her, she was happy to share it with you. She put forkfuls to your lip and made sure you got to enjoy the delicious food, too.

As the girls sang and rapped and worked hard, you and Mina took a little time together. You put your head on her chest while her arms went around your back to hold you tight. Even in the crowded room, you still got to be in your own little world together, and the girls were happy to let you have a little time to yourselves.

"Thanks for coming to visit me. I've missed you."

"Mina," you whispered as you brushed your fingertips along her shoulders softly. "There's no other way I'd rather be spending my day off than with you. I'm happy to be here with you, whenever I get the chance to see you. I love you so much."

And when she brought you in for another kiss and gently laid her hand on your cheek as her lips moved passionately against your own, you knew that you'd be more than happy to spend the rest of the day right here if you get to. You didn't care where you got to spend some much-needed time with your girl, just as long as you get to be with her.