telling the girls that you're pregnant (requested)

"Are you okay?" Mina asked as she came up behind you.

She didn't wrap her arms around you because you're not feeling the greatest this morning.

You're feeling a little nauseous here and there.

So, she settled for placing her hands on your hips instead and brushed her lips on your shoulder blade for a sweet kiss.

"Are you sure you want to go to lunch with the girls? I know we rescheduled for today because you were too sick a couple of days ago and I know we have a little plan going but we can always find another way to tell them or we can wait until you're feeling better."

You shook your head and turned around to face her.

"I'm okay, Mina. I'm just a little nauseous. I don't feel like I'm going to throw up everywhere."

"That's good." She smiled and kissed your lips. "Are you ready to go?"

You nodded and took Mina's hand into yours, walking down the steps before getting into the car.

Mina drove to the restaurant you're meeting up with the girls at for lunch. You're feeling a little nervous but also excited as you keep thinking about telling them again and again.

You arrived a few minutes later and you walked into the restaurant hand in hand.

The girls were already there and when you walked to the table, they got up to hug both of you.

"Not too tight!" Mina said to Sana, who was so excited to see you that she was about to squeeze you tightly.

You can't help but find it adorable.

Even though you just found out about the baby a few days ago, she's already so protective of you.

She's doing anything and everything to keep you safe and it warms your heart.

"Okay." Sana laughed. "I wasn't going to hurt her, Mina."

"I know." Mina smiled and squeezed Sana's shoulder to let her know it was okay.

You sat down with Mina by your side.

"So how have you been? Mina says you haven't been feeling well the last couple of days." Jihyo asked and Mina stared at you.

"I'm okay." You said.

"She also said you had exciting news to share with us today!" Jeongyeon excitedly said.

"Yeah, we've got something to tell you."

The girls nodded and stared at you in anticipation.

You reached into your bag and pulled out the envelope, grinning from ear to ear as you excitedly waited for one of them to take it.

Mina held your hand as you both watched Dahyun took the envelope and opened it, pulling out the card.

"Read it aloud!" Mina said before Dahyun even got the chance to open the card to read what was inside.

"Okay," she giggled.

"Just a little note to say..." she paused as she read the outside of it, opening it to read what was inside. "A baby is on the way."

It took a few seconds for it to sink in for them but they all gasped and stared at you and Mina in awe.

"Are you serious?" Jeongyeon asked tearfully as she stared at you and Mina.

"Yeah! We're having a baby! Y/N is pregnant!"

You both got up as they did the same. You watched the girls all hug Mina tightly, but they didn't do that with you.

Their grip on you was loose, just so they wouldn't risk hurting you.

"You're going to be aunts." You smiled, feeling the tears return as you noticed they were all smiling through their tears too.

"We're so happy for you!" Sana said, looking between you and Mina.

"You're already glowing," Jihyo said as she hugged you.

"We were going to tell you after the first scan but Mina was too impatient for that."

"We're glad you didn't wait!" Nayeon said. "We couldn't be happier for you!"

"You're going to be amazing parents," Tzuyu smiled.

And as you sat back down with your head on Mina's shoulder, you watched them as they chatted and grinned excitedly.

You knew they were going to be the most amazing aunts and your baby was going to be so loved.