/67/ Nothing

Michael

She glanced up at me with a carry-on over her shoulder, tears in her eyes. I wanted to say goodbye. I truly wanted to but I don't know why I couldn't. Instead of being smart and caring and supportive, I ran off leaving her in the dust. I knew she would be hurt and I knew it would make the situation a million times worse but I couldn't face it. I refused to face it. It would kill me.

The ride back to my house was intense. No one spoke a word and I knew Luke was probably mad at me for ditching the goodbyes. I dropped each of the guys off at their houses before returning to my own home. As soon as I unlocked the door, I went straight to my room where I could be alone. I didn't want to be around anyone. Only Izzy. But I knew I wouldn't be seeing her for awhile. I did what was best for the situation and blasted all 507 songs shuffled on my iPhone. After listening to the song Hypnotised by McFly, I realized that the words spoke directly to me, as if I wasn't the only one to experience this type of scenario.

So I texted what I felt to the one person that I couldn't stop thinking about. I knew I would regret it after I sent it but I did it anyway.

To: To Bæ or not to Bæ

Goodbye to you've been wastin
All my time
You're no longer mine
And now you've left me
I can't seem to get you off my mind
That's when I realised you had me hynotized

I immediately turned off my phone not wanting to see her reaction. I knew it would only make things worse for me...and her.

I had a reason to send that...right? I have a right to be mad. I have a right to be disapointed, upset...hurt. A few hours before she left, she had practically tackled me and pulled me into a kiss. I had never felt happier that she was falling for me. Maybe she was scared..? Whatever she's thinking right now, I know I wouldn't want to hear it. It would only hurt me.

Luke

Incoming Call

izzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy lovessssssss youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

The ringtone rang loudly. The phone was in my hand ringing and vibrating but I couldn't answer it. I felt frozen. What more could she have to say?

Incoming Call

izzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy lovessssssss youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Three hours later, she called me again. It was almost 5am here yet I still hadn't fallen asleep. Her leaving suddenly definitely left me lost and almost scared. But I know she was hurt too. The look on her face when the fans began to surround me was heartbreaking. It's an image that will never leave my mind.

I forced myself to stop thinking about her for a few hours so I could get some shut eye no matter how difficult it would be. When I woke up, I looked around the room expecting to see Michael or Calum or Ashton, but instead I saw the bland colors that my walls had been painted since I was 12. I sat up quickly when I remembered that she had left me. Fuck.

I checked my phone to see if she had called me again. I had 5 texts from her and one missed call. Why hadn't I replied yet? Was I too upset to keep in touch? To make matters worse, when I shuffled the music on my phone, the first song that came up was our song. "Stay" by Mayday Parade. Was that supposed to be a sign? Was I supposed to go get her and fly to New York or was I supposed to stay in Australia until our tour starts?

The next two weeks were spent on Twitter and Tumblr as I searched for pictures of her to see if anyone had spotted her around New York. Some pictures of her leaving the airport were posted online but that was all I could find. I tried different websites looking for something related to her. I needed to see her again...I needed to hear about her again. Was she as hurt as I was? As I typed in another keyword on google, my laptop was slammed shut, scaring the hell out of me.