/4/ Weight of Living p.2

"Absolutely. As long as you'll be there." He winked. What was that? I told him I'd go get my friends and come back to the room. As I headed towards the door, I noticed michael giving an angry glare towards Ashton. I wonder what happened.

As I began heading back towards the room, I started to feel a little dizzy.

Not now.

Please not now.

My vision was becoming blurry and my hearing was starting to fade a little bit. I couldn't read any of the signs telling me where to go and before I knew it, I was lying on the floor. I wasn't passed out but I was immobile, on the floor. Hopefully someone would walk by and see my Medical I.D bracelet.

________________________________

It had been 5 minutes since I fell. I was afraid to get up because I didn't want to fall again or maybe lose consciousness. I heard footsteps and an obnoxious voice that sounded like it belonged to Sasha. She rounded the corner and as soon as she saw me, she ran as fast as she could... in heels. Always fear a girl who can run in heels.

"Are you okay? Did you hit your head? How long have you been lying here? Did they see you? Do they know? Will they still have sex with us?"

Of course she's still worried about herself.

"I'm sort of okay. My head is fine. It's been about 5 minutes so they've already gone on stage just so you know. They didn't see me, so no, they don't know. I don't know, you have to ask them about the sex thing." She helped me up and held onto me as we walked back to the Stylist Room where I could sleep until the show was over.

"Just rest for now."

"Why does she need to rest?" Sam asked rudely.

"She had a seizure."

"Ugh. This won't hold us back, right?" Lucy is such a bitch. She deserved the whole getting hit in the head by a door thing. Her head does look a little swollen to be honest.

"No, no. Just go have some fun. Ashton told me you guys could go watch their set from backstage." Lucy and Sasha looked at me confused. That's right. They hadn't met ashton yet.

"I'll introduce you guys." Sam spoke to Lucy and Sasha.

"Will you be okay, here?" Sasha asked me.

"Do I have a choice?"

"Not really." They left within seconds. Epilepsy holds you back but you just have to deal with it. I fell asleep for a while. When I woke up, the lights were off and I was covered with a blanket. Sam, Sasha, nor Lucy would be kind enough to give me a blanket and turn the lights off...

I sat up and scanned the room until my eyes landed on a figure in the corner.

Who the hell is that?

I screamed because I did not want to die of murder.

"It's okay! Stop screaming! It's OKAY!"

I stopped screaming and it took a second to realize it was Ashton.

"I barely know you! Why are you in here?! Where are my friends?! Why aren't you performing?!"

"We finished our set. Your friends are hanging with Mike, Luke, and Cal. You were sleeping and you shouldn't be left alone in a huge arena so I came in here to comfort you. You're welcome."

"Oh. Sorry." He sat down next to me on the couch.

"You look pale." He said bluntly.

"Gee, thanks."

"It's not bad or anything. I'm just saying. So, why are you sleeping when you could be hanging out with the amazing 5 Seconds of Summer?" I have a horrible headache. I could barely pay attention to what he was saying.

"Conceited much? I hate to ask you this-"

"Ask me anything." I would if you would let me finish a sentence.

"Can you get me some Advil? I have a horrible headache."

"Sure. Do you want to come with me?"

"I guess so but you might have to hold on to me in case I fall." I'm always so out of it after a seizure. I forgot he didn't know.

"Why would you fall? Oh. Was that supposed to be a cheesy pick-up line?" He's so adorable, but he'd be even more adorable if I didn't have a headache.

"No, it's not a pickup line. Just please get me some Advil. I'll come with you but you have to hold on to me. I'm serious." He helped me up with a concerned look on his face. He put his arm around my back so if I fell, he would catch me.

HI to the people who are actually reading this. :p

IF YOU ARE, PLEASE PLEASE TWEET THE LINK OR SPREAD THE LINK FOR THIS FANFIC :)

THANK YOU