/25/ Look After You

Previously

Luke's POV

"Luke! Have you see-... oh I didn't mean to interrupt." Cal left giggling a bit. "I FOUND HER!" Cal yelled. The boys came running in. "WHERE?" Cal looked at us as did Michael and Ashton. This was awkward for multiple reasons. One. I was straddling her. Two. My hands were all over her cos I was tickling her. And Three, I was in my boxers and she was in her boxer shorts and loose t-shirt.

//

Izzy's POV

I woke up to see Luke beside me. I totally forgot we had ended up falling asleep here. If I remember correctly...I thought I put a pillow wall thingy in between us. Maybe I forgot? But as soon as I realized it was Luke, I freaked out and accidentally pushed him off the bed.

"Luke! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that!" I quickly apologized. He shook off the fall and hopped back on the bed.

He grinned at me deviously. "You're gonna pay for that."

"What? It was by accident. I didn't mean to." I defended myself. What the hell was he going to do?

"You still have to pay." Before I could say anything, i felt hands all over me. I realized he was tickling me. He's so adorable.

In the middle of Luke tickling me, Cal walked in. He was asking Luke a question, but immediately stopped when he saw our position. 

"I didn't mean to interrupt." He laughed and started walking out.  

"I found her!" He shouted. Michael and Ashton came running in, asking where I was. I assume it was me because there aren't any other girls on the bus. Michael, Ash, and Cal just stood there looking at Luke and I.

"This isn't what it looks like." I said calmly. I looked at each of them and they were staring intently at us. This definitely looked bad since Luke was shirtless and in his boxers. The room was so quiet and the tension was unbearable. "God. Take a picture. It'll last longer." I scooted out from underneath Luke and he moved to the opposite side of the bed. 

"Why is this such a big deal? We usually laugh about things like this." Luke gave a questioning look at the three boys.

"No reason." Michael replied. "I didn't think you guys had anything going on... but the signs were there and I should've read them." He mumbled. "Enjoy yourselves." He gave what looked like a forced smile and left.

"Yea... you guys have a good time. Let us know how it goes. Get it, Luke!" Calum laughed and left after Michael. That meant that Ashton was the only one still in the room.

"How could you?" Ashton asked looking really hurt. This made me confused. We didn't have anything going on.

"'How could I do what?"

"You know what? Nevermind." He released his fists which were balled up, put on a smile and walked out leaving Luke and I.

"Well..." I started.

"Yea..." This was getting so awkward.

"You still have the hickey that Ashton dared me to give you." He blushed furiously and looked away. Wait... I forgot to take my meds last night. I keep forgetting my night pills. And I have to take my morning ones. "Shit. Shit. Shit." I sat up attempting to jump off the bed.

"What?" Luke asked sounding worried. "What happened? Did I do something?"

"No! You didn't do anything, but I forgot my medication last night. Shit. I forgot to call Jeremy last night too!" I was pacing back and forth on the floor. Luke hopped off the bed and stood in front of me with his hands on my shoulders.