/12/ Fluorescent Adolescent

Previously

Izzy

"Sure.. What games will we play, though?" He had a confused expression on his face.

"Oh.. you know.." I smirked.

//

Calum

Ashton and I left the bathroom after we both finished showering. We went back to the room where Izzy had originally taken us.

"Okay, so now that you guys are back we're going to play games!" Izzy sang as we entered.

"What kind of games?" I asked. She shared a look with Luke.

"Oh... you know.." They smirked and looked back at each other. What were they up to?

"Guys! Get in a circle on the floor!" She yelled at us. Izzy and Luke were already on the floor waiting for us to join them. Once we were all sat on the floor, Izzy stood up and went to the kitchen. We all looked at each other confused but Luke had a knowing look written on his face.

"Okay, so, here's what's going to happen." Izzy slow jogged back towards us and hopped into her spot on the floor. She now held what looked like a beer bottle in her hand.

"Is that a beer bottle?" Michael asked the question in my head.

"Yea... It was in the fridge because Jeremy drinks them so I just dumped out the beer and kept the bottle." She giggled but Michael did not have the same reaction.

"You wasted beer? Why would you waste beer?"

"I didn't think it was that big of a deal? It wasn't your beer. Don't get so upset." She responded with sass. "Anyway..." She dragged on the word to stop the awkward tension in the room, "Let's play?" She asked looking at all of us, waiting for us to agree.

"I'm game." Ashton agreed.

"I'm down." I accepted.

"You already know I'm in." Luke looked at her sticking his tongue out. Did I miss something?

We were only waiting on Michael now.

"Yea, whatever." Michael joined in.

"Yay! Okay, so let's play spin the bottle first?"

"No!" "Are you kidding me?!" "This is not what I signed up for!" We all began yelling at her. All of us knew odds were that we'd end up kissing each other and not Izzy since she was the only girl. We should probably play another game.

"What about truth or dare?" I suggested.

"That was my next suggestion since you were going to say no to Spin The Bottle." Izzy replied.

"So is that a yes?" She wasn't being clear.

"Yes, Cal, Let's play truth or dare. Thank you for your suggestion." She said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. "Who's up first?" About all of our hands went up except Michael and Izzy.

"I'll spin the bottle and whoever it lands on, starts the game?" We all nodded. She spun the bottle and it landed on Luke.

"Ok, so Luke, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." Ashton who was sitting next to me whisperer a suggestion which we both agreed on.

"Keep Izzy on your lap until the next time the bottle lands on you." He looked at her sheepishly and she crawled onto his crossed legs. Luke reached over Izzy to spin the bottle which landed on Ash.

"Truth or Dare, Ash"

"Hmm... Dare."

"I dare you to....do a cartwheel."

"Psh! That's easy." Immediately, he stood up and was prepared to do the task he had been given.

"Ready?" Luke asked. "Go!" Ashton put his hands down to touch the floor and his feet just barely went 10 inches above the ground, then he landed throwing his hands up in the air and yelling, "Tadah!"

All of us began clapping except Michael. What's his problem? I'll talk to him about it later. Ash took his seat and spun the bottle which landed on Izzy.

"Truth or dare, babe." She blushed. Why did he call her babe?

"Dare?" She half-asked, half-stated while still sitting on Luke's lap.

"Lose the shirt." That'd be hot.

"I'm a minor."

"You're a groupie." He just went there.

"I'm a minor."

"You. Are. A. Groupie." Ashton said punctuating each word.

"Not. By. Choice." She stated firmly, which confused all of us.

"Fine. I'll give you another dare. I dare you to give Luke a hickey."

"Ugh. Ash." She groaned.

"Do it." He smirked. She turned around on Luke's lap so that she was facing him. She began sucking on his neck and you could see the lust behind Luke's eyes as it continued. He let out a deep groan and his eyes widened as he realised what he had just done.

Izzy pulled away and looked at the mark.

"Done." She smiled at Ash and then spun the bottle.

It landed on Michael. We all waited a few moments for him to react but he hadn't even noticed.

"Truth or Dare, Monkey?"

He lifted his head quickly. "What?" He asked sounding surprised.

"Truth or Dare, Monkey?" She smiled softly at him.

"Truth, I think." This ought to be interesting.

"Ok.." She thought for a few moments and you saw her eyes light up when she thought of the right thing. She spoke.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry?" He questioned sounding confused.

"What's wrong? Why are you upset?"

"I-I.. Nothing. I'm fine." You could clearly tell he was lying. It was so blatantly obvious.

"Do you want to tell me in another room?" She asked him. This was too weird. She could see right through him and she just met him yesterday.

"No. Just give me another question or something." He responded sounding exhausted.

"Fine. What's your favourite colour? Is that a good question?" She asked him smiling and trying to hide a laugh.

He smiled as well. "Purple. My favourite colour is purple." He had a huge smile on his face now.

//

We had finished playing Truth or Dare and decided to move on and watch a movie. We had all decided on Frozen (of course) and were seated on the couches surrounding the TV.

Izzy was sitting on the floor while I was on the couch next to Ashton and Michael and Luke were sitting next to each other on another couch.

Throughout the entire movie, I noticed Michael kept glancing at Izzy and smiling but it was barely noticeable. Every once in a while, you would see Luke and Izzy look at each other but then turn away because they had realised they were staring at each other and were both blushing.

"You see this happening too, right?" I whispered to Ashton. He didn't respond because he was too distracted by watching what I had just been watching except he had an angry look etched across his face.

hey

so I had another seizure

and now I'm in the hospital. :/

Don't be surprised if I update more than normal because I'm gonna be so bored in here for a week or however long.

Comment, and tell me any ideas or feelings about the story cos I love to hear them. :)

Thanks to all of you who are voting.

Thank you for reading :p

(I'll never stop saying thank you)