/31/ A Daydream Away

Previously

Michael's POV

"Guys. You should just go to sleep and I'll wait up for her. I don't know when she'll be back, if she ever comes back but I'll wait." Luke said walking in to the living room, obviously not having heard our yelling about Izzy being here. Izzy motioned for us to stay quiet. She began tiptoeing carefully over to Luke. She covered his eyes with her hands.

"Michael, stop! This isn't the the time for games!" He pushed her hands off his face and turned around. "Holy shit. I think I'm dreaming. Is that really you? Did I fall asleep and now I'm having some cruel dream about you coming back when you haven't yet?"

"Pinch yourself." She demanded. He obliged and looked back up at her.

"Where the fuck have you been?!"

//

Luke's POV

"I've been pacing back and forth, crying because I thought I lost you!" I yelled at her.

"I'm so sorry I'm late. I got caught up and when I saw the time it was ten-fifteen so I ran over here as fast as possible. I should've been more careful and I'm so, so sorry."

"All of us were stressing out! I thought you passed out again and I was so worried." Tears started pouring down my face again. "Don't do that to me! I thought someone stole you or I don't even know! Just never leave me again." She calmly walked towards me and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close as she placed her head in the crook of my neck. "Never leave me again." I whispered to her. "I thought I lost you."

"You could never lose me." She whispered back looking up at me with teary eyes. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." She placed her head on my shoulder and my shirt was soaked within seconds.

"Look at us. We're both a mess." I pointed out that both us were a sobbing mess.

"Go take your meds. I left them wrapped in a tissue under the cabinets." I whispered to her so the guys couldn't hear. Unfortunately, she had to let go so she could oblige to my request.

"How?" Ashton asked. I gave a confused expression.

"What do you mean?"

"How do you do it? Like with Izzy. How do you get her to like you?" He questioned obviously curious over what I do that seems to make izzy like me. "She likes you, but how did you do it?"

"Woah. She does not like me. Like how you're assuming, I mean. We're really close but there's nothing like that happening." I quickly defended Izzy.

"I'm back! Don't worry. I didn't leave again." She giggled, then looked at our blank faces. "Too soon?"

"Yeah." Ashton stated. "I'm tired so G'night." He hugged izzy and headed off to bed. "You promise to never leave again, right?"

"Don't ask her to promise. It's a useless phrase." Michael interrupted.

"What?" She asked looking irritated.

"You promised you'd be back at eight but you didn't come back until two and half hours later. You promised. But you broke it so why should any of us trust you?"

"I came back. Didn't I? I got caught up. Is it that big of a deal?!"

"Well, you left under my watch an-"

"Under your watch?! What am I? Six?!" She interrupted him.

"God. What were you doing anyway that kept you out past ten?!" He yelled.

"Why do you care?! You only care that I left during 'your watch'!" She avoided his question.

"Why can't you just answer my question?! What were you doing?! Can't you just realise what you put us through?! We were all practically having mental breakdowns! Doesn't that mean anything to you?!" He practically screamed.