/48/ Amnesia

Previously

3rd Person

Sincerely,

J & J"

Calum quickly finished reading the letter and folded it back up. Fresh tears were stinging his eyes. All the boys had taken a seat and each one was thinking the same thing. Who is the other J?

Ashton suddenly sprung to his feet. "I got it. I know who the other J is."

//

"Who?!"

"Oh my god. It can't be. Ashton...Do you really think?" Michael and Ashton looked at each other knowingly. Michael was refusing to believe it but deep down he knows it's true.

"What?! Who is it?!" Luke was growing frustrated. Why did they knew who it was when he was Izzy's boyfriend and didn't know? Boyfriend. He'd never put it like that. He didn't want to put it like that. He never wanted anything serious. He was happy he hadn't been established as her boyfriend. But still, he was the closest to her out of all of them.

"I'm here to give Ms. Wright her medication." A doctor walked in on their pressing conversation and quickly placed the liquid version of Izzy's epilepsy medication into her IV. "Just in case you boys were wondering, we've suspected that Izzy will be waking within the next day or so. Her health seems fine. Some heart problems are showing up on the monitor but it doesn't look like anything too serious. Feel free to find me if you have any questions." The woman walked out leaving the boys to their conversation.

"Heart problems?"

"Why is she having heart problems?!"

"I don't know. Maybe it's because she fell off a fûcking cliff."

"We have to figure this out before it's too late."

"They said it's nothing serious."

"Whatever." Luke was still annoyed that he didn't know who the other J was. He was sitting in a chair in the corner secluded from everyone.

"So back to the previous conversation?" Calum started to get them back on track. Michael and Ashton whispered for a minute before announcing it.

"So?" Luke's attitude was definitely coming out.

Ashton took a deep breath before speaking. "We think J is Jackson." The room was silent except for the beeping of Izzy's heart monitor.

"Jackson Guthy?"

"Who else, dip shit?"

"Chill, Luke. Everyone is upset. Not just you." Michael told him off getting pissed off.

"Are you kidding me? The only reason you even give a shit is because you're in love with her!" Luke was standing up now and this was ultimately heading in a bad direction.

"What if he is in love with her? Huh? It's not like you're in love with her! She even told me so! She's been worried that she cares more about your 'dates' than you do! Don't you get it?! She really likes you! Michael and I are standing over here anxiously waiting to see if we'll ever get a chance but you're just taking advantage of her feelings!" Ashton yelled at Luke defending both his and Michael's feelings towards Izzy.

"Will you stop yelling please?" You could hear a pin drop, everyone in the room was suddenly mute. All eyes were on Izzy and her hoarse voice.

"Izzy?"

"She's awake."

"No. Really? I didn't notice." Sarcasm was laced throughout Luke's words. Izzy grew uncomfortable under the stares of the four boys.