/35/ Back For You

(an: i had to block out some of the words with * or else the chapter would've been rated R.)

Previously

Luke's POV

"Well if that's how you feel, then I'll pack and book a flight home." She headed towards my room to pack up her stuff. Within an hour, she had booked a flight for early this morning and had packed all of her things. It is currently three in the morning. She told me her flight was at seven. She looked at me with no emotion evident in her face and left without another word.

Michael's POV

Izzy still hadn't come back after two hours of arguing with Luke. It became semi-quiet after the first hour but I heard lots of movement from the room next door which was
of course, Luke's room. My thoughts settled on the worst outcome. She forgave Luke and he forgave her so they're having makeup sèx.

My thoughts about that option disappeared when I heard a door open and slam shut. I was becoming too tired to care. But that was the last thing I heard before I fell into a dark sleep.

//

Izzy's POV

The flight home was boring. I've been flying for three hours, so only two left. I'm not gonna say that I was disappointed that one of them didn't chase after me. It was expected. I'm just that one in a million who can say they went on tour with 5 Seconds of Summer for a few weeks. It was fun and I learned different things about different people.

But it seems that Jeremy was right. Before I left, he told me that people aren't always what they seem.

Luke isn't the person he was at first. He was the only person that knew my secrets. We were the best. We were taking on the world...together.

Ashton is an amazing guy and he didn't seem like a rude, careless person. We became so close within a few days and then he decided to have sèx with someone. I guess he was just trying to help Howard out.

Calum was dating Lucy to get his mind off of me and decided to tell me he liked me. Then he found Lacey. I never got to meet her. She sounded lovely.

Michael was rude to me for most of the trip but he's the one who started it all. If he hadn't slammed Lucy with the door, none of this would have happened. We were about to start something last night. I'm not sure what we were about to start but it went a direction that scared me...in an exciting way. All I know is that the kiss we had was something else. I can't describe the feeling of it.

It doesn't matter anymore. It's all over. I thought as I stared out the plane window waiting for the next two hours to go by.

Michael's POV

"What the fûck?!" I heard Ashton yell causing me to wake up.

"She left again?!" Calum screamed. I felt my heart beat faster. The sound of my heartbeat is the only thing I hear as I walk out of my room. The panic I was feeling began to rise.

Ashton was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands just staring at the floor. Calum was leaning against the counter in the kitchen with a defeated look. Luke was nowhere in sight.

"What happened?" I asked to no one in particular.

Ashton stayed quiet and Calum began shaking his head. I took small strides over to Calum.

"What is it? What happened? Is Luke okay? Is Izzy okay?" I already knew the answer, but I was praying it would be something else.

"Here." He said handing me a piece of paper. "I can't read it again." He threw his hands up in surrender and took a seat next to Ashton.