/13/ Don't Leave Me

Previously

Calum's POV

Throughout the entire movie, I noticed Michael kept glancing at Izzy and smiling but it was barely noticeable. Every once in a while, you would see Luke and Izzy look at each other but then turn away because they had realised they were staring at each other and were both blushing.

"You see this happening too, right?" I whispered to Ashton. He didn't respond because he was too distracted by watching what I had just been watching except he had an angry look etched across his face.

//

Ashton's POV

Right in front of my eyes, my own innocent eyes, (well maybe not innocent) Michael and Luke kept staring at her! How did she get so close to Luke so quickly?

"You see this happening too, right?" I heard Calum whisper from next to me.

"No shit, Cal." Could he not see the look of angry death on my face?

"Sorry." He put his hands up in surrender. All of a sudden, Michael got up and sat down on the floor beside Izzy. She turned her head to see who had landed on the floor next to her.

Michael smiled at her and she smiled back.

This. Was. Horrible.

I have to stop it. I have to create a distraction or something.

"Ashton, don't." Cal whispered to me.

"What?" How the hell did Cal know that I was going to do something?

"Don't create a distraction. It will just cause unnecessary trouble." Did I say my plan out loud?

"Did I say that out loud? Shit. Well, I'm doing it anyway." I growled at him. This wasn't his fault but I was so pissed. It had to be taken out on someone.

Before I could think about what I was doing, I stood up and started twerking. I don't know why but it was the first thing that popped into my head. It was just slightly awkward that "Let It Go" was playing in the background of my twerking.

Eventually Cal couldn't hold in his laughter anymore and Luke had fallen on the floor clutching his stomach. Izzy was just staring at me while Michael was still watching the TV seemingly trying to ignore everyone around him.

"Ash..."

"Yes..." I imitated the way she had said my name.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she dragged out the words again.

"I'm twerking my way to Elsa's Ice Castle. What does it look like I'm doing?" I was internally laughing so hard I felt like my lungs were about to pop. Her face is hilarious.

"Oh My God, Ashton. Sit down before I attack you and your twerking ass." That didn't sound too bad. I continued twerking away and then I felt the ground hit the side of my face.

"What the fuck was that?" I groaned.

"I told you I'd attack you if you didn't stop." Izzy smiled at me from over my shoulder. I smiled back but before I knew it, Izzy was defying gravity and being lifted off of my back.

I turned around to see what had happened and saw Michael had picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder.

I see. So we're playing a game? Well I can win this game because I can make her fall for me first.

"Izzy." I whined.

"Ash." She called back.

"I'll save you!"Luke had tied a towel around his neck making it a cape. He made his way towards Michael and Izzy.

"Luke!" She yelled while reaching her hands out to him. Luke grabbed her out of michael's arms leaving him looking upset while Luke ran around pretending to be a superhero.

Luke placed her down on the ground and she hugged him. Calum kicked my leg and mouthed to me "Stop watching."

"Guys, it's getting late. You should probably go." Izzy suggested ending her sentence with a yawn.

"Aww ok. Well we'll see you soon, okay?" Luke told her while rubbing her back.

"I need all of your numbers!" Izzy said half-whining, half-excited. We exchanged numbers with her except for Michael who already had her number.

"Wait..." I had just realized that we won't be able to see Izzy again. "We're not going to be able to see you again."

"Oh." Her head hung low and she was wearing a frown. "Okay. I understand."

"N-No! Not like that. I mean, we're leaving the city or the state, really. The country, soon." We all looked at each other, not knowing where to go from here.

"Well, if you ever come back to New York, ring me up, okay?" Her eyes were getting glassy. I can't do this. We can't leave her. Thank god she didn't have school today or else we wouldn't have had a free day together.

"We can't just leave you." Luke looked upset.

"Well there's nothing else to do. I have school and I have a life here. What do you propose we do?"

"Well we have school on the road. Maybe we could hook you up with our teacher." Luke suggested.

"I just met you."

"You could go on tour with us." Cal added.

"I just met you."  She repeated.

"But she would need a job or a position to be on the bus. We can't just say, 'we made an American friend and she's joining us for the rest of this tour'." Michael noted.

"Well, you're a groupie, right?" I knew the answer but just needed confirmation.

"Yea.."

"So then you can join us with that title. They can't say no to that. We get what we want. If you know what I mean." Cal winked.

"Calum! And guys... That's ridiculous. For the millionth time, I just met you and Jeremy would never let me go." She was right. Jeremy might be a problem. "I could ask but I might need your help in proving that you're not murderers."

"You have our full support."

"Hands in!" We all threw our hands in, one on top of the other and threw them up yelling, "Team!"

Hi

im still in the hospital *sigh*
cos you know epilepsy

anyway, I'm really tired cos I'm sleep deprived.

Comment your ideas, thoughts, ships, hates, loves, or idk.

Thanks for reading and voting!
I love you all so much! :)