/52/ Stay

Play 'Stay' By Mayday Parade while listening to this okay? It makes everything more emotional. I'll tell you when to start playing it. When you see * that means to start playing it. Okay bye

Third Person

No matter how damaged they were at the moment, they couldn't let their careers end. It was painful to go on stage and perform a show they had promised to put on. They were positive the fans knew about what had been going on or what still is going on. No one really knows. But the boys knew that they would dedicate a song to Izzy tonight.

They ran out on stage (except one used crutches and sat on a stool for the entire show) and didn't even flinch when the screams increased by the second. They performed their usual set, starting out with "Eighteen", "Heartbreak Girl", "Out of My Limit", "She Looks So Perfect", and they ended their set with "Don't Stop". Well, everyone thought it was the end of their set when they finished "Don't Stop". In case you didn't realize, it wasn't the end of their set.

"Before we close our set, we wanted to play a cover for you guys." Calum scanned the stage to make sure all of the boys were ready for their emotional, closing song.

Calum began playing the opening chords. They were playing the bass/guitar version of this song when it was originally on piano.

Luke added the melody with his guitar and Michael began singing.

* I need some time just deliver the things that I need for now.

Everything that I feel's like warm deep calm casting over me.

and it's taking me to somewhere new.

Calum came in while Michael added in his guitar.

If you believe that everything's alright

You won't be all alone tonight.

And i'd be blessed by the light of your company,

slowly lifting me to somewhere new.

Luke took over the chorus with Michael adding in harmony.

Oh, can you tell, i haven't slept very well

Since the last time that we spoke, you said

"Please understand if I see you again don't even say hello."

Ashton whispered.

Please.

Calum sang the second verse.

What a night it is, when you live like this

And you're coming up beneath the clouds,

Don't let me down.

All the love's still there i just don't know what to do with it now.

Michael came back in while Luke stared down at his guitar as he played.

You know, I still can't believe we both did some things

I don't even wanna think about

Just say you love me and i'll say "I'm sorry,

I don't want anybody else to feel this way."

No, No, No.

Luke sang the chorus with an unbelievable amount of passion.

Michael's voice perfectly fit the next few words.

Please... stay.

Please stay.

I'll admit i was wrong about everything

Cause i'm high and i don't wanna come down

All the fun that we had on your mother's couch

I don't even wanna think about

Ashton demanded a solo and when his came up, he owned it.

I'm not strong enough for the both of us

What was i supposed to do

You know I love you

Michael finished up the song with background harmony from Luke and Ashton.

Please just stay

Stay

Immediately after they finished, they dragged themselves off stage. Everyone backstage was nervous to be around them. Tears were threatening to spill. Moments after leaving the stage, they collapsed into each other, barely able to see from all the tears streaming down their faces.

Each of them needed a comforting hug.

A hug that was filled with 'she just fell into another coma and there's only a 15% chance of her surviving' type of comfort.

//

//

So guess who's currently crying

the correct answer is me.