/63/ Confident

Luke

"She only remembered one thing. Don't worry about it too much. We'll start worrying if it happens more often. Let's just let this one slide and if it happens again, we'll talk to a doctor." Ashton assured after we had received terrible airline food and cold coffee.

"Okay. That works."

"Relax, mate. Loosen up. We're almost home to see our families and old friends! How are you not freaking excited for this?!" Ashton cheered quietly as he didn't want to wake the other passengers on the plane.

"Luke, do you want my bacon? It's kind of... I don't really know a word for it...maybe inedible." Izzy giggled as she handed me her tray from the seat in front of me.

"Dude, how are you actually swallowing the food? It makes me feel sick as fúck." Michael groaned while rubbing his tummy.

"Shut up, Mikey. The only things you actually enjoy eating are pizza and that new Pokemon cereal." Calum laughed at Michael who rolled his eyes in response.

"Whatever." He grumbled as he waved over the flight attendant so he could get another Coke.

"So, guys," Michael, Calum and Izzy turned over in their seat to look at me since I was sitting behind them. "Let me tell you about my dream! I had this crazy dream that we were on stage and I fell into the crowd. But then the fans thought I had tried to stage dive so they caught me and pulled me along the crowd!"

"That's so coo-" I cut Izzy off to continue my story.

"So then when I got back on stage, I looked out into the crowd and it was crazy. Each girl was turning into a green monster and I was freaking out. Some of them were jumping on the stage! It was weird! It was like a repeat of this dream I had when I was like ten." I finished my story and everyone looked at me as if I had lost my mind. "So, Izzy. What did you dream about?" She scratched the back of her neck showing that she felt awkward because of the question.

"It was quite an interesting dream actually. Kind of random."

"Really? Tell me what it was about?" I placed my head in my hands and focused on her dream that I already knew about. I caught the glare the Calum was giving me from the corner of my eye.

"Well, it's funny actually. I had this vivid dream that you guys were on stage and you were singing Amnesia. But Luke kept staring at me from the stage and winking and I don't know. This sounds weird."

"No, no. Continue." I smiled as she finished the rest of her story.

"Well, you came off stage and confessed your love for me."

"Me?" I asked cluelessly as I pointed to myself. She nodded as she hid her face in her hands. "Hmm... Weird."

"Guys!" All heads turned to Ashton. "We're gonna be home in less than two hours!"

"Yes! I can't wait to see Mali and mum."

"I can't wait to see mum, Jack and Ben." I couldn't wipe the everlasting grin off my face.

"I can't wait to see Harry and Lauren! I miss them so much!"

"I can't wait to see my mum." Michael added sheepishly because of his lack of siblings. "Izzy will hang with me while you guys are catching up with family and siblings. I'm all along with mum so Izzy can chill with us."

"But I want her to meet Lauren!"

"She can meet her after you catch up with her." Michael suggested.

"Izzy, what do you think?" Ashton asked while leaning closer to her.

"I don't want to get in the middle..."