/29/ Mr. Brightside

Previously

Luke's POV

I could hear light snores coming from izzy indicating she was asleep. I decided to do the same but I made sure to intertwine our legs and drape my arm around her waist. She's an amazing cuddler.

//

*2 weeks later*

Luke's POV

When Michael finally got out of the hospital, he only had an arm cast and a small wrap around his jaw. Both his arm and jaw were damaged the most out of all the other injuries he had. Since Izzy had left the hospital the day Michael woke up, they haven't spoken to each other. They don't initiate conversation and only reply with one word statements. I've gotten a lot closer to Izzy if that's even possible. She's like the light to my house. (Lighthouse)

We're still best friends but we do couple-y things. Ashton and Izzy are closer than before but they get into arguments quite easily. Calum and Lucy have broken up due to Lucy continuing to be a groupie and coming out as a sex-addict. Calum may be a horny teenager but he's not horny every time he looks at a female.

Izzy has been clear of seizures for the entire tour so far which is amazing. I'm still the only one who knows about her epilepsy. We've been going to our tutor twice a week and learning the same things so we can help the other out.

We just finished our Australian tour, yesterday, since it was put off a few days because of Michael.

Izzy has been sleeping in my bunk throughout the tour but I've noticed Ashton constantly staring at us when we're in bed. His bunk is right across from mine so there's no escaping his creepy stares.

"Luuuuke." Izzy whined. "Luuuuuuuuuuke."

"Yes?"

"Can you get my meds? It's too early to get up." She asked, giving me a cheeky smile.

"Only cause you're my bunk buddy." I climbed over her and jumped off the bed, receiving a glare from Ashton. I got a cup of water and her medication which we kept hidden where no one could find it, except for us.

"Here, Dizzy Izzy." I transferred the meds and water from my hands to hers. She stuck her tongue out at me because of the use for my new nickname for her.

"Thanks, Pukey." She gulped down her meds and water.

"Did you just make that up?!"

"Maybe..." She gave me a smile that showed she was pleased with the results for my new nickname. I jumped on her and began tickling her.

"Izzy!" Calum yelled out for her.

"W-What, C-C-Calum?" She replied in between fits of giggles.

"I need to talk to you about something." He said walking in to the bunk room. "To be honest, I'm not even that surprised anymore when I see you guys do this. It happens too often now." He said while looking at our position. I took my hands off of her as she sat up so she could talk with Calum.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" She asked.

"I need to speak to you alone, actually."

"You aren't going to make me get out of this warm, cozy bed. Are you?" She liked my bunk that much? Thank god she hasn't slept in the same bed as anyone else because all the beds are exactly the same.

"If Luke leaves, you can stay. Oh. You too, Ashton. You both need to leave so I can talk with her." He said looking at Ash and I. I jumped off the bed as did Ash. I looked back at her as if making sure that she was okay with me leaving. She nodded at me, so I left trailing behind Ashton.