/53/ Gives You Hell

BEFORE THE LAST CHAPTER

"So he just walked up to your table and started some shit?" Luke nodded in response. He was still a bit soar from everything Jackson had put him through. The doctors wouldn't let him out of bed no matter how much he protested.

"What an asshole." Ashton mumbled.

"But where's Izzy?" Calum had been able to distract the two ever since they saw him standing outside Luke's room. When they saw Luke's condition, they were stunned. It was such bad timing.

Yet, it was perfect timing for others.

"You didn't tell them about the letters?" Luke was shocked that it had been six minutes and Calum still hadn't mentioned where Izzy was or anything about the letters.

"What letters...?"

"Here. The doctor handed these to me when I was outside of Izzy's room." Calum hesitantly handed a letter to Ash and one to Michael.

"Before I open this, when were you at Izzy's room? Is she okay?"

"Just read it. I'm not even sure if she's okay or not. I went to check and the doctor handed the letters to me without a word."

"We have to make sure she's okay! Are you crazy?!" Ashton freaked out and ran out of the room with Michael following close behind.

When they reached her room, she was there.

"Is she dead?" Michael spoke softly, afraid to hear the answer.

"The heart monitor is on, you idiot." Michael and Ash pulled each other into a tight hug, thanking god that Izzy was still alive.

"I'm going to assume that you are friends with Ms. Wright?" Both Michael and Ash nodded in response to the doctor. "Have they told you all the details?"

"Is she okay?!" Calum yelled as he rushed into Izzy's room. "Oh. Sorry, I didn't see you there." Calum quickly apologized to the doctor for interrupting him.

"Are you also a friend of Ms. Wright?" Calum nodded. "Well, I was just telling your friends here, the details about Izzy. So as you know, she had a bit of amnesia when she slipped back into a coma." Each boy mumbled a 'Yeah' agreeing with the doctors statement. "It's very likely that if she wakes u-"

"What do you mean, 'If she wakes up?'"

"I hate to say this but I can't guarantee that she'll live. There's only a fifteen percent chance that she'll survive." Tears started running down both Ashton and Calum's faces. Michael stood there with a look of shock on his face. "If she wakes up, she'll most likely wake up with a terrible case of amnesia that might last forever."

"No. She can't die." He continuously mumbled 'No' over and over again.

"Michael, it's going to be okay. She'll live. She can't leave us. She loves us too much." Calum whispered into Michael's ear.

"No! You don't fûcking get it! You don't fûcking understand!" Michael pushed a tray table to the ground. "None of you get it! I'm in love with her! How do you think I feel right now?!" Michael screamed before sprinting out of the room.

Neither Ashton nor Calum knew what to do. They had never seen Michael like this.

Ashton couldn't say that he felt okay with the situation at hand, because he wasn't.

Idiots who have never experienced love always say, "Love at first sight is bullshit." Of course everyone feels that way until it actually happens to them.

Remember when Ashton had to convince Jeremy to let Izzy go on tour with them? Izzy pretended to be his girlfriend so they would let her tour with them. When Ashton gave that speech to Jeremy, he meant every word.