/14/ Everything Has Changed

Previously

Ashton's POV

"Asian! And guys. that's ridiculous. for the millionth time, I just met you. and Jeremy would never let me go." She was right. Jeremy might be a problem. "I could ask but I might need your help in proving that you're not murderers."

"You have our full support."

"HANDS IN" we all through our hands in, one on top of the other and threw them up yelling, "TEAM."

//

Michael's POV

We were sitting on the floor discussing ideas and thoughts over how we could prove ourselves to Jeremy. I was glad that she was willing to join on us on tour. Things will probably get intense while we're on the bus, and rumors might spread but we'll have to ignore them and make sure she isn't seen.

"I have an idea." Luke interrupted the silence of us think through our thoughts. "What if she just asks him if she can go?"

"Luke, I think everyone knows that won't work.We need some sort of excuse." Calum looked at him. Calum was right. It was too simple of an idea.

"Wait." You could practically see the light bulb above Ashton's head.

"You look like you've just been kissed by the creator of Vegemite." Izzy laughed.

"Australian jokes. Ha. Ha. Ha." Ashton responded with an extremely sarcastic laugh. "I'm serious! I have an idea!" Ashton exclaimed.

"Okay.. so then maybe you should tell us?" I entered the conversation.

"I am.. if you guys would stop interrupting me." he rolled his eyes. "What if she were to pretend to be one of our girlfriends? She's obviously not, but Jeremy wouldn't want to separate Izzy from her boyfriend especially if she can be educated on tour."

"That's actually not a bad idea." Izzy had an excited smile across her face.

"Okay... So do we all agree on this plan?" Luke looked around the circle we were sitting in on the carpeted floor. All of us nodded our heads.

"Okay, so who will be my fake boyfriend?" She asked with a smirk on her face. I was internally praying that she would pick me.

"Well, who would be most believable and who would Jeremy approve of?" Calum asked. This was getting so awkward. You could cut the tension with a knife.

"Well, Jeremy is old-fashioned. So put that into play. He wouldn't approve of tattoo's. Or hair dye." She coughed and looked at me while smirking. I stuck my tongue out at her. She crawled over to me and messed up my hair.

"Well the only one without a tattoo or dyed hair or a piercing is Ashton so I guess he's your fake boyfriend." Luke smiled. Why was he smiling? I thought he liked her...

"Okay, so the plan is for you guys to come out to Jeremy and make it sound like you guys are really in love with each other. Izzy, you have to make it sound like you really want this. Ashton, make yourself seem really trustworthy. Think through your answers before you say anything." Luke lectured.

"Okay, okay. So, why don't you three head out to your car and Ash will stay behind and we'll talk to Jeremy. Okay?" Izzy suggested. We agreed and headed out but instead of actually going to the car, we had our ears pressed against the front door listening in to as much of the conversation as possible.

"Jeremy?!" I heard Izzy yell. "Jeremy, I have to talk to you about something important." I heard loud footsteps heading towards Izzy's voice.

"Yes? Who are you?" He sounded older and had a deep, cracking voice.