/10/ The Eye of the Tiger

Previously

Michael's POV

"Okay, so here it is. One for Michael." She handed me my slice. "One for Ashton." She gave him his plate while balancing three other plates on her arms. "One for Calum." She gave him a pat on the head along with his plate. "And one for Luke." She smiled and sat next to him. She put her legs on his lap and took a bite out of her pizza.

//

Luke

Izzy handed me my plate of pizza but the oils were already making the plate soft, as usual. Izzy threw herself down on the same love-seat as me and she placed her legs onto my lap.

"Comfy?" I joked. She stuck her tongue out at me playfully.

"No. Your legs are too bony." Bony? What does that even mean?

"My legs are bony?" I stated but it came out as more of a question.

"Yes Luke. Your legs are bony. I can feel your bones through your skin and jeans because you have no fat and muscle in your legs." She stated simply as if she hadn't just told me that I was weak. I heard the other guys snickering so I glared at them.

"I have plenty of muscle in my legs." I looked her straight in the face with complete confidence.

"No, Luke. No, you don't. Unless you can prove that you have unseeable muscle, then I'm convinced you have no leg muscle." She was shaking were head and laughing. I have plenty of leg muscle.

"Ok. Ok. What do I need to do to prove I have leg muscle? Lift leg weight or something?" She shook her head at me giving a look of 'It's not that easy'.

"You need to be way more creative than that." What does that mean? Creative? What?

"I don't get it." I was so confused. How am I supposed to be creative with this?

"Show me you have leg muscle in a creative way. I'm not telling you anymore. Until then, I'm not talking to you, thinking of you or looking at you." I can't deal with this. I just met her and I already have her not talking to me. I just have to show her I have leg muscle in a 'creative' way.

"Monkey."

"What?!" All of us said simultaneously.

"Michael! I found your new nickname!"

"Monkey?" He questioned.

"Monkey." She confirmed.

"I like it. But why?"

"You don't like it." She frowned putting her head down. "I actually put thought into it too."

"What thoughts?" He asked. Why does it matter what thoughts? She's obviously upset by the fact that you don't like that carefully chosen nickname and now you're questioning her about it?

"Mike, does it really matter what thoughts she put into it? She gave you a nickname. Accept it and get over it." Ashton interrupted. It was a necessary interruption.

"Ok but I jus-" Michael continued by was cut off by Calum.

"I want a nickname, Izzy!"

"Really?!" Her face lit up. "I don't know... You're really just... Cal. I'll think of something at some point." She smirked and giggled. Cal glared at her and laughed a little but you could tell he enjoyed the nickname.

"You never gave me a nickname."

"But you're just Ash."

"Ash? Everyone calls me that."