/56/ Way Back When

"Six weeks since I've been away

And now you're sayin' everything has changed

And I'm afraid that I might be losing you

And every night that we spend alone

It kills me thinking of you on your own

And I wish I was back home next to you

Oh, everyday

You feel a little bit further away

And I don't know what to say

Are we wasting time

Talking on a broken line?

Telling you I haven't seen your face in ages

I feel like we're as close as strangers

Won't give up

Even though it hurts so much

Every night I'm losing you in a thousand faces

Now it feels we're as close as strangers

Late night calls and another text

Is this as good as we're gonna get?

Another timezone taking me away from you

Living dreams in fluorescent lights

While you and I are running out of time

But you know that I'll always wait for you

Oh, everyday

You feel a little bit further away

And I don't know what to say

Are we wasting time

Talking on a broken line?

Telling you I haven't seen your face in ages

I feel like we're as close as strangers

Won't give up

Even though it hurts so much

Every night I'm losing you in a thousand faces

Now it feels we're as close as strangers

On the phone

I can tell that you wanna move on

Through the tears

I can hear that I shouldn't have gone

Every day gets harder to stay away from you

So tell me...

Are we wasting time

Talking on a broken line?"

"Help."

A broken voice stopped their mesmerizing music.

"Please... help." Izzy's voice was raspy and her eyes were still closed, but she was gripping the sheets. Her fingers were white from the force.

"Get... Get a...Get a doctor!" Michael stuttered. Louis quickly jumped up and rushed out of the room to grab the attention of a medical specialist.

All nine boys were swiftly kicked out of the room so the doctors and nurses could get to work on her.

After thirty minutes passed by, they were let back into the room but they had to stay quiet and calm.

"We're going to head out so we can give you some time with her. We'll see you guys tomorrow." They exchanged hugs and the 1D boys left, leaving 5SOS to enter the room which contained their tragic love affair.

Luke twisted the door knob and opened it to reveal a wide-awake Izzy. All four boys shuffled into the room and took their seats without a word.

Izzy scanned the four teenage boys and began a conversation.

"Who are you?"

"Deja vù." Calum mumbled, recieving glares.

"Well, I'm Michael."

"I'm Luke."

"I'm Ashton."

"And I'm Calum."

"I don't know any of you. Why are you in my room?" Nervousness and fear was laced throughout Izzy's words.

"I don't know what the doctors told you... But you have amnesia."

"I have what?"

"Amnesia."

"What?! How?"

"Izzy, you got in this accident awhile back and it's just ruined your life. But we're all very grateful that you're alive and healthy... With the exception of the amnesia." Izzy quickly began crying. The doctor had told them it was a normal occurrence for people with amnesia.

"So my name is Izzy?" She sniffled, remembering what Ashton had called her. The continuously answered every question she had.

She remembered a few activities like reading, writing, drawing, etc. But she didn't know anything about herself.

Days in the hospital continued like this, they would ask her questions, (ex: how old are you), and she would have to give them the correct answer. It was helping her learn who she is.

It took a lot of time, but they all had patience with her. By the time she was released from the hospital, she knew all of the basics about herself. She knew about her parents, Jeremy, Jersey, Jackson, the tour, the band, her old friends, etc.

But she learned it all in a span of 2 weeks.

When she signed the release forms, Ashton had a talk with Stew, the tour manager, on where they should go. Izzy didn't care really. Her friends were apparently sluts and whores, and her parents and Jeremy were gone. School wasn't in session. Does she even have a school? A house?

She didn't want to think about it. All she wanted to think about was her new friends. Michael, Luke, Ashton, and Calum.

"We're headed to the airport. Stew said we have to meet up with the rest of the tour in Vegas."

"Vegas?"

"Vegas."

"You okay with that, Izzy?" She nodded. "You're just along for the ride now, aren't you?" She gave a small smile and looked at the ground.

"Well, we're headed to Vegas!"

The flight took a decent amount of time, Turin, Italy to Las Vegas, U.S.A. After the 14 hour flight, they were all jet lagged. Most of them slept on the plane, but they were still exhausted. Thank god they didn't have to perform until tomorrow night.

Stew had reserved a hotel room for them so they didn't have to hunt down for a place to stay.

They slept for another 16 hours and woke up to the date of September 20th.

They were playing the iHeart Radio Festival. They had been looking forward to this for a long time. They weren't all that worried about Izzy. While they played, Harry, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Louis could look after her.

All four boys trusted the 1D boys with their lives so they could definitely trust them with Izzy.

GUYS I GOT MY IPHONE 6.

IT WONT LET ME GET TWITTER NOTIFICATIONS. IM GONNA SCREAM.

I surprised my friend with tickets to Kodaline. Exciting :)

What else...

That's really it. I'm having major writers block with this story.

Sorry :/

BTW PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS SHORT STORY IM WRITING CALLED "The Big Apple" ITS ALMOST DONE

Love you guys !