/1/ Grade 8

"I'm heading out for the night."

Without waiting for a reply from Jeremy, I left knowing I had to be home by one in the morning or he'd get worried that I was hurt or some other things that older people tend to think about.

I headed for the corner of my street and waited for the others to pick me up.

The silver convertible came speeding around the corner, of course, going straight through the stop sign.

"Get in, loser. We're going to Best Buy Theatre." Sam said flatly.

"Are you even a fan of these guys? I mean... What are their names?" I asked as I hopped into the car.

"Why do you care? We just go for sex, belle."

Well I guess you've figured out my name by now. My name is Isabelle, but people refer to me as Izzy. Sam refers to me as Belle because she knows I absolutely despise the nickname.

"Their name is 5 Seconds of Summer, by the way. They're playing Best Buy Theatre and we've 'worked,'" she put her hands up into quotes, "there before so I figured we could just go again."

We drove around the corner to pick up Lucy and Sasha. They walked out wearing thin black pantyhose, club dresses that just barely covered their bums, and high, high heels.

It's a stupid reason why I hang out with girls like them. I got stuck in this mess because I had no friends in high school. They came up to me and offered to be my friend.

On one condition.

I have to go out with them whenever they need me. Need me as in needing me to be a groupie with them.

I didn't think it was that bad of a condition and I was desperate for friends so I just kind of dealt with being a groupie. I don't get that into it.

There's four of us in the group.

A Quick Guide to the Group of Four written by Isabelle Wright

Isabelle (me) - tries not to get too involved and couldn't care less about being a groupie.

Samantha (closer friend) - I refer to her as Sam because she is the least desperate compared to the others. However, she always has to, as she would say, 'get some' whenever we go out.

Lucy- A prostitute wanna-be. (She's even said so herself.)

Sasha- Slutty bitch who dresses like a slutty bitch. There's nothing more to say.

We got to Best Buy Theatre about forty-five minutes before the concert started. We parked in a lot just around the corner.

We walked to the back door of the theatre and Lucy put her hand up to knock. Before she could tap her knuckles against the metal door, Lucy was on the floor passed out cold because the back door had opened so hard it knocked her out.

I looked up to see who had slammed the door open like a gorilla. I saw a red and brown haired boy standing there with his jaw dropped.

"You could help us, you know?!" Sam yelled at the unnamed stranger as she put her jacket under Lucy's head.

He left and Sam and I shared a glance. We heard loud footsteps and he arrived back at the door. He tossed me a pack of frozen... pickle pops?

I started laughing and tossed the bag to Sam as she glared at me. She placed the bag on Lucy's head as she read what's in the bag. She started giggling too.

The guy standing in the doorway had a smirk on his face and was shaking his head.

"I apologize on behalf of my friends, here. We are a bit crazy. My name is Isabelle but you can call me Izzy. You are?" I tried making conversation instead of just awkwardly staring and laughing.

"Michael, Mike. Whatever you wanna call me, works for me." He responded flirtatiously while my 'friend' was passed out on the concrete. I could see he had his priorities in tact.

"Okay, Michael... Do you think you can help me with this," I waved my hands towards Lucy, "since this is your fault?"

That one question changed just about..

everything.