/30/ About The Boy // IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE

Previously

Izzy's POV

"Izzy, you aren't making any sense! Just tell me how you feel, dammit!" Calum continued yelling at me even though the Luke and Ash are in the room. "God! Make some sense, will ya?!" His voice starts drowning out as does the rest of the world.

"Izzy! Izzy, stay with me! Calum, stop yelling at her! What the hell is wrong with you?! Izzy! Izzy, I'm here. It's Luke. I'm here with you." I felt myself being lifted up and moved down to a lower bed. The blood left my face along with my consciousness.

//

I woke up to a pounding headache and a soundless room. I carefully opened my eyes so I could take in my surroundings. I looked around and saw what looked like a way too fancy hotel room. The last thing I remember was passing out in a lower level bunk with Luke holding on to me.

I slowly sat up to see if I was the only one in the room. As I scanned the room, my nightstand caught my eye. A cold glass of water, Aleeve and a note were placed on it. I quickly swallowed the Aleeve and read the note.

Dear Dizzy Izzy,

I smiled at the use of my nickname.

Calum and Michael went to the studio to do some recording. Ash and I are still in the suite. We might be in the living room or our rooms. I put signs on our doors so you would know who each room belonged to. I left Aleeve and some water on the nightstand because you told me that Aleeve is the only medication that helps with your seizure headaches. When you start to feel better, feel free to join me in my room so we can cuddle and watch movies until I have to go to the studio with Ash. You know where I am if you need me.

Love,
Pukey

I laughed a little at the ending of the letter seeing that he used my new nickname for him. I took my time standing up to be sure that I wouldn't pass out again. Once I was up and steady, I found my suitcases sitting next to the wall. I quickly got dressed and then made my way to the hall to find Luke's room. He wasn't kidding when he said he put signs up. They were bright and colorful signs that were posted throughout the room. I knocked on his door and waited for permission to enter.

"Come in!"

I quietly padded over to his bed and slipped into the covers. I turned to face him. "Hi." I spoke with a hoarse voice.

"Hi." He returned. "Are you okay? You scared the fuck out of us this morning." He half-smiled trying to hide the concern that he felt.

"I'm okay. Is it bad to say that I'm used to it?" He shook his head.

"No. We just aren't used to it. That's all."

"Does everyone know now?" I asked looking up at him awaiting him to confirm my thoughts.

"You better love me for this." He took in a deep breath. "I told them that you hadn't had much to drink over the past few days so you were probably dehydrated."

"Luke!" I jumped on him and squeezed him as tight as possible. "I love you, I love you, I love you!" I repeated multiple times. I felt him tense up underneath me. "Thank you so much!"

"Anything for you." He gave a tired smile and pulled me from on top of him so I could lay next to him and cuddle.

//

Calum's POV

What happened this morning made feel like an upright asshole. I should've seen it in her eyes. I should've paid more attention to her words. I should've known when to stop yelling at her. She looked horrified when I confessed. I knew it wouldn't go down well.