/32/ Boyfriend

Previously

Ashton's POV

I don't know where to go from here. Do I just sit and pretend to listen while I'm actually thinking about how beautiful she is when she talks or how beautiful her smile is.

The thing is, I don't want to be the one listening to her ramble about some guy. I want to be the guy she rambles about.

//

Izzy's POV

I woke up the next morning cuddled into warm arms. The room didn't look all that familiar. I looked over and last night came back to me. I was pissed at Michael so I went to Ashton's room to get some peace. Don't get me wrong. Luke is like my brother but I just wasn't in the mood for some family love. I just wanted someone to listen to me and understand what I'm going through. The closest thing I'll get to that is Ashton.

I looked at Ash as he slept peacefully with his arms held tightly around my waist.

"It's not polite to stare." He said opening his eyes.

"Sorry." I blushed.

"I'm joking. Stare all you want. I know I'm perfect." He flipped his hair for dramatic effect. I giggled at his actions.

"I know, Ashton. You're better than all the other guys cause you're just soooo perfect." I exaggerated.

"You can't handle my sexiness. I get it. You feel intimidated by me. We can work this out. I'll try to be less sexy."

"I'd go out with you once you stop being so damn sexy, Ash." I said jokingly, but when I looked into his eyes, I saw something different than a joke.

"What do I need to do to be less sexy?" He smirked.

"Hmm... Maybe shave all your luscious hair off and... Oh! Get a small penis." His face looked shock.

"You're intimidated by my penis?! You've never seen Howard!"

"Wait, what?" Who the hell is Howard?

"How could you be intimidated by Howard if you've never seen him? I mean, I guess he is somewhat intimidating cos of his size so I don't really blame you." He spoke thoughtfully.

"I am so lost. Who the hell is Howard?"

"Oh! Howard is his name!"

"Who's name?"

"It's a what, not a who."

"Ok... So what is Howard?" I motioned for him to give me an answer that would clear up my thoughts.

"My penis." He said with a straight face.

"You named your penis, 'Howard'?" I was holding back a laugh.

"Yes."

"Did you choose that name at random or?"

"I chose it at random."

"Ok? Interesting. Thank you for telling me the name of your penis." My laughter was getting harder to hold in.

"Well, you might need to know at some point." He winked.

"HA HA HA HA no." His face immediately went dull. "No, Ashton. I was kidding! Maybe I will need it sometime! I don't know. Don't be upset with me! I love you too much for you to be upset." I jumped on him and attacked him with a hug, but he only gave a blank expression.

"You lo-" He was cut off mid-sentence from my phone ringing.

"Hold that thought." I told him as I jumped off the bed to reach my cell.