SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE

Helloooo

So I've recieved the following questions more than 371648 times.

Question 1: What does Izzy look like?

Question 2: Why haven't you gone into detail about what Izzy looks like?

THE ANSWER TO THESE QUESTIONS:

I purposely chose not to describe Izzy because in most fanfics, the main girl is skinny and can fit into size 2 shorts or tiny crop tops or tank tops.

Personally, I can wear crop tops that cover most of your stomach.

I don't wear size 2 shorts. I wear shorts but ones that cover the tops of your legs or thighs.

I wish I could wear tank tops but the tops of my arms seem too fat so I choose not to wear them.

I don't want to describe Izzy as skinny or 'perfect' because a lot of people in the 5SOS fam are not skinny. I am not trying to offend skinny people. I've just grown sick over every main character being beautiful or skinny and can fit into anything.

I'm not saying Izzy isn't skinny. I'm not saying she's 'fat.'

The main purpose of not describing her was so you could make her up in your head.

I want you to choose what she should look like, what she should wear, etc.

As you've noticed, I only put feelings and I will once in a while put the clothes she wears but it's your choice to decide what size they are.

Izzy is not perfect. No girl is perfect. Everyone has their flaws.

I'm just sick and tired of the main girl being perfect.

Izzy is not. She is whoever you want her to be.

Please, please, please keep this in mind.

IM GOING TO TRY AND UPDATE WITHIN THE NEXT FEW HOURS EVEN THOUGH ITS ONE IN THE MORNING.

PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU JUST SCROLLED THROUGH.

THIS IS SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT.

Love you guys :)