/11/ She's Not Afraid

Previously

Luke's POV

We walked towards the end of the hall to a smaller room. She opened the door and sure enough, it was the bathroom. "Thanks." why did I say thank you?

"No problem" She walked away and went back to where the boys were. I went into the somewhat large bathroom and turned around to lock the door. Only one problem. There was no lock.

//

Izzy

i was with calum at the moment playing Candyland. Why? I have no idea.

"Why are we playing Candlyland?" I asked my thoughts while laughing.

"Whaddya mean why are we playing Candyland?! We're playing cos it's a great game! Now, just know that I'm closer to Gumdrop Mountain than you are." I picked up his piece and threw it at Michael.

"Not anymore." I smirked. one look at his face and I felt like I had crushed a dream. I picked up another playing piece from the box and put it down in his original spot.

"You're mean." he pretended to be upset. ugh. he's one of those guys. He turned away from me and continued his fit. I walked away and began chatting with Ashton.

"Izzy." He grabbed my arm to pull me down on the couch him but instead I ended up on the floor landing right on Michael's crotch.

"Fuck." Oh My God. What do I do? Do I get him an ice pack?

"I'm so sorry. So so sorry." I went on getting off his lap as fast as possible. "I really didn't mean to. Ashton pulled my arm and I tripped and you were sitting there with your legs stretched out and I didn't mean to. I'm sorry." I don't think he was even listening. He was too busy squirming on the floor in pain.

I looked over to Ashton for help. He motioned for me to come over.
"It hurt him so much cos he has a small penis."
I doubled over in laughter and immediately stopped when I saw the glare I was getting from Michael.

"Monkey, I'm so sorry." I knelt down by him. He nodded his head in response. "Can you talk? Are you okay?" He just continued holding on to himself. "If you don't say anything in the next 3 seconds, I'm hitting you in the balls."

"I'm okay!" he croaked.

"Do you need an Ice-Pack?" Was it really that painful?

"Yes please." I stood up and ran to the mini fridge to get one. We always store them around the house in case I pass out.

I ran back to Michael and saw that he was sitting up, finally. I handed him the ice pack and sat down next to him on the floor. The awkwardness in the air was at an all time high. Every few seconds you would here Michael moan from moving the ice-pack.

"Monkey?"

"Mmhm."

"I'm sorry." I said for the millionth time.

"It's not your fault you were born with faulty feet." He responded laughing a little.

I looked over at him and his eyes were glassy. I pulled him in for a hug.
"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to do it. You know that, right?" I whispered to him as we were hugging.

"I know. I forgive you." He whispered back. I let go and saw that Calum and Ashton were gone.

"When did Calum and Ash leave?"

"I don't know I thought they were here the entire ti-" Michael was cut off by a very
high-pitched girly scream. I looked at Michael and saw that he had a 'knowing' look on his face.

"What happened?" I asked him very sure that it had to do with Calum and Ashton.

"I don't know, to be honest. Let's go see, yea?" He stood up still holding the ice-pack like it was a life saver. He held out a hand to help me up but I stood up without his help anyway. We walked towards where we had heard the scream.

I noticed the bathroom door was open and the shower was still running. I was hearing low mumbling coming from inside. I grabbed Michael's forearm and began fast walking to the end of the hall. We stopped right before the door.

"I don't know what to do." I heard someone say.

"There's nothing to do."

"There has to be. I can't just sit here and watch it unfold. Not again." There were 3 voices but I couldn't place who was saying what. It had to be Calum, Ashton, and Luke.

"Should we go in?" I mouthed to Michael who had been listening too. He shrugged.

"Why not?" He mouthed back.

I still had his forearm in a grip so I held onto him as I swung the door open and walked in.

I wish I hadn't walked in.

I really, really wish I hadn't walked in.

Luke was standing there completely nude, and wet. Calum was in the shower but it was one of those showers where it doesn't have a curtain and it has see-through walls that constantly need to be squeegeed. I don't know why I'm thinking about that right now. And Ashton was just sitting there barely wrapped in a towel.

"Wow. You're really sexy. Kiss me right now or I'll kiss you so hard you'll bleed to death." Is what I wanted to say.

What I really said was, "Uhhh... SorryIBargedInOnYouBye" and then slammed the door shut.

"I just saw Luke's dick." I said aloud.

"You did?!" Michael was there. Why did he seem so shocked? "I didn't think you would look there."

"Well I didn't mean too. I didn't think they were all naked!"

"You're right, you're right." He admitted.

"Izzy!" I turned around and saw Luke running towards us in the clothes I let him borrow.

"ehhhh...what?" I don't even know how to talk to him anymore. I can't look at him without thinking about.. it.

"I..uh..." He scratched the back of his neck."I'm sorry about that."

"It wasn't your fault! I shouldn't have walked in. I'm so sorry! I feel like I've said that a lot today." I did say it multiple times to Michael and now to Luke.

"Well, why did you walk in anyway?" This was still a pretty awkward conversation.

"I, well Monkey and I were sitting in the den and we heard a really girly scream so then we came over to the bathroom and heard you guys talking with the bathroom door slightly open so we went in." I was cringing at this point.

"It's okay, I guess. You didn't know?" Was he asking me or stating that?

"I didn't know. I really didn't! But I promised we'd play spin the bottle games so when Ash and Cal come out, we'll go to the Den and play, okay?" I hoped this would make up for me seeing him naked. Did he even know that I saw him?

"Sure.. What games will we play, though?" He had a confused expression on his face.

"Oh.. you know.." I smirked.

Hello there.
(the angel from my nightmare)

So I had another seizure today :/
the worst part was..
I had it in front of my class.

But my doctors think I might be growing out of my epilepsy. I'm so confused.

Well anyway, tell me what you think about the story, what you want more of, what you ship, what you don't, what you hate about the story and what you love about it (if anything)