/40/ Under Pressure

Previously

Izzy

"So remember on the last bus ride, we decided that you'd switch beds every night. Let's go back to that plan." Ashton suggested.

"As long as I can sleep somewhere." I agreed.

"So who are you 'bunking with' tonight?" Michael asked with a knowing smirk plastered on his face.

>>

Izzy

"She's obviously going to bunk with me, Mike." Ashton began an upcoming argument.

"Woah, what makes you so sure?" Michael replied with attitude evident.

"A lot of things make me sure. We're in a relationship." Ashton gestured to me.

"Fake relationship." Luke butted in. Ashton gave him a death glare in response.

"You got something to say, Hemmings?" Michael walked up to Luke, threateningly.

"No, I was just correcting Ash." Luke put his hands up in defense.

"This is between me and Mike." Ashton waved off Luke and turned back to Michael.

"Michael and I." Calum corrected from behind me. He snickered when he saw the death glares that were sent his way.

"Well, she's sleeping in my bed, with me." Michael argued.

"No she's not! Jesus Christ, stop arguing!" Calum yelled, shutting everybody up. "Do you hear yourselves?! Both of you sound so overly possessive. Get ahold of yourselves!" Ashton and Michael looked at me and apologized quietly. Calum looked down at me and asked to speak to me outside of the bunk area. I followed him out of the room, leaving behind the other boys. "I have a plan. We'll only go with it if you're okay doing it. So my idea is that you sleep in my bed and I'll sleep in one of the other boy's beds." He suggested.

"Great idea..."

"But..." He practically read my mind.

"But... I hate sleeping alone." He sighed. "Why don't we just make a sleeping schedule?" His face lit up at my idea.

"That's perfect. Let's grab a sheet of paper from my notebook." He spoke, already walking over to his guitar, where his notebook sat. "Sit and we'll figure this out." I did as he said and took a seat across from him. He quickly drew out a weekly calendar showing each day of the week. "Okay, so let's do this. I'm out of this because I've got Lacey. What about Jersey?"

"We aren't dating. He's just a great friend." I shooed away the idea. "So tonight, I'll bunk with Luke and tomorrow, Michael, and the day after, Ashton."

"So if today is Thursday, then Friday is Michael and Saturday is Ashton."

Thursday: Luke

Friday: Michael

Saturday: Ashton

Sunday: Luke

Monday: Michael

Tuesday: Ashton

Wednesday: Luke

"But that doesn't work since Luke gets every thursday, he would get an extra night each week. He would get both Thursday, Sunday, and Wednesday. Michael and Ash only get two days." I pointed out.

"Ugh. This is too much work. Why don't you just choose a different person every night?" He suggested. I nodded and we stood up and headed back to the heated argument coming from the bunk area.