/9/ Yellow Pages

Previously

Izzy's POV

"Check your hand and then slap yourself with it afterwords." I said flatly. Michael is such an idiot.

"What do you me-" The line got quiet. really quiet. I wasn't sure what to think.

he started whispering, "is that your number written in sharpie on my hand." I could tell he was about to get really pissed off.

"no shit."

//

Michael

I didn't know whether to be pissed or insanely happy. I was extremely pissed because I spent almost three hours searching for her name in the goddamn yellow pages.

But she wrote her number on my hand.

I don't want to go right into something with her... I think. Maybe right now I should just try to be friends with her?

"Michael?" She asked sounding a little worried from the other side of the line.

"Yea. Yea."

"Are you okay? You sounded kind of pissed a second ago... and the line was totally silent."

"I'm okay. It's just that I spent almost 3 hours looking for your number in the yellow pages but now I know it was with me the entire time." I was trying to stay calm. "Ashton was going to look for you, too." I don't even know why we were getting along.

"He was?" She sounded excited. "Did you give him my number, yet?"

"I will! I found out that this was actually your number!" I was getting excited cause she was excited. What am I going to do?

"Well, do you want to try and meet up later? You guys can come over? I mean all of you!" I could just tell she was smiling so big.

"Sure. But first, you need to take a deep breath because you're yelling through the phone cause you're so excited. And also, are the rest of your um... friends going to be there?" I asked really awkwardly. I didn't like her friends... at all. They were bitchy and slutty and I don't know why she hangs out with them.

"Not if you don't want them to be." She said nervously.

"I don't want them there, to be honest." She laughed through the phone.

"Okay, okay. So come over at 12 ok?" She asked with excitement still very distinct in her voice.

"Absolutely. I'll bring everyone." I was the excited one now.

"I'll see you in an hour, okay? Bye." I didn't really want the call to end but she ended it so I was left the non-stop beeping on the line.

"Who was that on the phone?" I turn to face the door and Ashton is staring at me with a half glare and a half curious face.

"It was Izzy. I found her number in the yellow pages and I called her and... well... it worked... so then she told me that she wrote her number on my hand before she left." Ashton looked a little annoyed.

"Why didn't you tell me you had found her number?"

"I didn't know if it was right, yet. So I tried it and then we talked for a few minutes." I explained.

"So are we ever going to see her again? Or was that the end." He's acting like this is some sappy love story.

"This isn't some Shakespeare play. Chill out. We're going to her place at 12. Oh. Shit. I forgot to get her address. I'll text her." Ashton looked a little happy again. I went to my phone and quickly sent Izzy a text asking for her address. She replied quickly and said we could come over at anytime.