/42/ Our Song

Previously

Ashton

"I'm Ashton Irwin. I'm the father of Sasha Stone's child. I was wondering if you could tell me some information about the baby." I explained.

"I can't." He said, denying my request.

"Why not?"

"We don't have a Sasha Stone here." And with that I hung up on the doctor.

>>

Luke

"Fûck!" We heard Ashton yell from the other side of the bus. Michael, Calum, Izzy and I were still sat at the table waiting for Ashton to come back. "Dammit! What the fûck?!"

Izzy quickly stood up and paced over to where Ashton must be.

The three of us looked at each, all of us very confused. We heard whispering and slight yelling, but Izzy was holding on to Ashton as they walked back into the room.

"What's up?" Calum asked, his voice weary.

"Sash-" Ashton quickly cut Izzy off.

"She fuçking lied to me! She told me she was fûcking pregnant. Why would she lie about shît like that?!" Ashton ranted. "I don't get it! Was it for attention?!" He paused and turned to look at Izzy. "You've got some fûcked up friends. Why are you even friends with them?!"

"Just call her and tell her that what she did was ridiculous. Tell her that you're blocking her number and you'll never be in contact with her again." Calum suggested.

"It's not that easy!" Ashton shot back.

"Actually, it is. She's done this to other people." Izzy interrupted.

"Really?" Ashton asked, dumbfounded. "So I can just call her out on what she did and she won't bother me anymore?"

"Exactly. Don't make a big deal out of it. Just call and say that you caught her lying and hang up." She explained. Ashton nodded as a reply and walked out of the room to make the call.

"Did she really lie to him about being pregnant?" I questioned.

"I've seen her lie about this before. Plus, she said that she was three months pregnant which is impossible since we haven't known you for three months." Izzy explained.

"Wow." Michael breathed out. "That's kind of a relief." All of us nodded in agreement.

"So...We should finish that conversation from earlier." Calum suggested. "Ashton isn't really apart of this. He hasn't caused much trouble." We agreed and waited for Calum to continue. "The last thing was Michael saying that kissing Izzy wasn't a mistake.." The air grew thick with tension. It could almost be cut with a knife.

Michael took ahold of the Nutella jar. "Um..." He scratched the nape of his neck, making it obvious that he didn't know what to say, which was just making the tension even worse. "Well... I told Izzy that the kiss was a mistake... But I didn't mean it! I guess I already said that." Calum took the jar from Michael.

"Well, why did you call it a mistake in the first place?" Calum investigated, sending the jar back towards Michael. I wasn't sure how to feel about the whole kiss scenario. If I had known about that, things would be so much worse. I was somewhat interested towards why he called it a mistake.

"Well, she told Luke about something before telling me."

"Fuck the Nutella jar. Just no interrupting each other." Calum demanded. "Be more descriptive, Michael. What did she tell you that was so aggravating?" I noticed Izzy stiffen up from the other side of the table.