bonus chapter!!

This is a bit of a bonus /NSFW chapter....so consider this an early Christmas present! It...gets rather obvious when this becomes NSFW -it's not OVERLY NSFW...cause i'm the one who wrote it and cannot...I'M AN AWKWARD BEAN!!- so if you're just here for the cuteness...there's some of that in here!

'"That was extraordinary!" Maddox giggled as he swung our entwined hands. It was our wedding night. Our wedding was traditional with a few modern twists on it. Though it was still an unusual feeling calling him my husband, i had hardly gotten used to calling him my fiance. Ironically I felt like things were moving too quickly .

I had been used to a slow life, one where each moment felt like an eternity because i knew that i only had eternity to live it.Though ever since I met Maddox, time had slowed down and so did I . Though I still looked exactly like i had when we first met, it was slightly worrying but we still had a few milestones left in our relationship.

They were told by Emily and Amity that the curse would probably wear off completely as they sealed their relationship. We had considered getting married as that milestone but of course we wouldn't notice any visual differences straight away. I had hoped that I would feel something, anything to tell me that the curse had been lifted. Though through the immense feeling of love and passion at the wedding, I'm not sure I felt the curse be removed.

Maddox was twenty one now, he had hardly changed at all. His vision was still the same and so was his cheeky character. We had both just graduated from university and were now looking for future career options. Maddox was hoping to get onto a post graduate course , he had been accepted into a few but he was still undecided on where he would go.

It was a wonderful church wedding. The colour scheme was blue and silver, with many ribbons and flowers which Savannah and Amity had fun creating. It was a little bit different though. Maddox walked down the aisle with Alaric at his side, somewhat of a tribute to when Alaric helped him at university. Both Kenneth and Savannah were already at the alter , Kenneth not being able to walk , had to sit in his wheelchair.

Amity and Alaric stood on the other side of me, standing as best man and maid of honour. Jessica and Thomas were in the front row, along with Emily and Dave. Other members of Maddox's family sat behind, some were crying and others seemed like they were waiting for the cake . It was a very simple ceremony which ended with a kiss.

After the ceremony we had a reception. This was where it started to get wild.

Maddox had invited all of his family to the reception it seemed. Kids ran all over, adults sloppily danced on the dance floor and those who were bored or were only interested int talking were sat at the tables. We had to break up one or two fights, but what is a wedding without a few disagreements? At least that's what Kenneth said to me, I wouldn't really know.

Our first dance was a treat and a half. Maddox couldn't dance very well on a good day, add uncomfortable shoes, restricting clothing and the influence of alcohol to the mix...yes it was sloppy and we spent the majority of the dance laughing before Maddox nestled his head in my chest and we swayed side to side for the rest of the song. It was finished off with a rather silent but passionate kiss. To me it was perfect

Before the end of the night Maddox was rather tipsy. He had taken his blue tie off , i had it neatly folded in my pocket as he unbuttoned the top few buttons of his shirt. He seemed a lot more comfortable after he had taken his suit jacket off. He was casually laughing and chatting as we sat in the limo which was meant to take us to our honeymoon destination.

I still had on my black suit jacket, blue waistcoat and white shirt. I was rather used to wearing these sorts of clothing and so I didn't feel much discomfort. We didn't have much planned for our honeymoon, renting a rather large hotel room for a few nights in a part of the city we didn't go tooften. We would be able to have a lot of time to ourselves and explore the interesting venues which surrounded the hotel.

"Yes it was extraordinary." I pecked Maddox on the lips which caused him to chuckle. His hair was sticking up in random places, where the hair gel decided it no longer wanted to work. "But the night's not over yet." I smiled lovingly at Maddox whose face turned bright red.

We had talked about tonight many times, what we would do on our honeymoon and whether or not we were each comfortable with it. We had decided to see how we felt on the night, we may be too tired to do anything else after the reception. We might just want to jump into the bed and sleep, though i doubt we'd be doing that tonight from the way Maddox was bouncing.

Once we checked into the hotel we led ourselves up to our room, Maddox held tightly to my arm as I was much more steady than he was. I was used to drinking a fair bit, though i wouldn't say that I had that many drinks.

When i opened the room door I didn't have much time to look around as i sat Maddox down on the bed. He quickly started to take his shoes off, he had been complaining about how sore his feet were. His mother had made him buy a pair of fancy shoes for the occasion, though his insoles didn't fit in .

We had silent conversations as i brought in the suitcase which we decided to share. It was a rather big, black suitcase, Most of Maddox's clothes were small enough to fit in the front pocket . We had planned for other clothes to be delivered to our hotel room, courtesy of Amity.

"I'm sleepy..." Maddox groaned as he fell back onto the bed before gasping and curling up on the bed. This caused me to emit a very loud laugh. He looked so small in comparison to the bed. "What?" He muffled into the covers as I walked over and ruffled his hair, which caused Maddox to hum in happiness.

With a sudden action he flopped over, so his head was now on my lap and I could see the gentle and content smile which was placed on his lips. He had his eyes closed for a few moments as we sat in a comfortable silence. I caught the moment where his eyes opened, it took him a while to focus on my eyes but when he did was i able to see the admiration,love and the passion.

Suddenly my lips were met with that of Maddox. I gave a slight gasp of surprise but he didn't take advantage of that, what he did take advantage of was how easy he could knock me on to my back . I was now lying down with Maddox on top of me, our lips were connected and our eyes were closed.

My hand quickly found the back of Maddox's neck and I pulled him in closer, I could feel his hands on my upper arms, trying to keep himself steady and not hurting me in the process. It wasn't long before his hand travelled to the jacket which I was wearing.

My jacket was quickly discarded, thrown somewhere across the bedroom. I didn't care much about where it ended up as my focus was entirely on my love who was in my arms. I didn't need to struggle at all to get Madodx's shirt off, it was already half undone and so I only had about three buttons to undo.

Maddox's shirt went into the opposite direction of my jacket, which was soon also met by my shirt and waistcoat, I still had my tie on but that didn't bother either of us. We had only stopped kissing for moments of air, a great advantage of wearing button up shirts. My hands had quickly found themselves to Maddox's back which was not too far away, honestly i could wrap my arms around his small frame right now as our chests connected.

I ran my fingers up and down his sides which caused him to shiver in delight as he bit my lip. I heard a slight giggle come from his throat. The sound of happiness was sweet as his hands curled into fists, tucking the quilt in his palms.

All of my concentration was on this moment. All the love and passion that flowed between us had burst into a fire that we couldn't control. We shared a few soft words in between kisses and caresses .I made sure that Maddox was safe and comfortable with every touch and move that I made. We had to teach each other but it wasn't difficult. We did what felt natural to us. What represented our love the best.

Our night was splendid. Love was munited that day and forever our bond would be changed. We were no longer haunted by the bond we held in the past. Our bond was now one of pure love and ecstasy. No matter what we faced in life we knew that we could rely on the other one to get us through the difficulties. As long as we shared this love and this passion for one another, we will be alright. We will be alright and happy for all eternity.