chapter 45

I was making frantic hand gestures at the morbid feeling in the room . The fear that was radiating from them was making my nerves spike incredibly high. Amity and Alaric were having a very strange conversation where amity would say something and Alaric couldn't tell what it was and he would shout and she would flinch and it would go back and forward for about two minutes. I had tried my best to resist it...Trist me i did....however my nerves and anger got the better of me .

I slapped them both very harshly .

There was a very delayed reaction from them both. Alaric blinked in shock and sent me a glare whilst crossing his arms whilst amity squealed and jumped up and down holding her cheek. I sent Alaric a look in an attempt for him to realize how important the situation is.

"what was that for?!" shouted amity as she was still jumping up and down . she gave a huff and stomped her foot with a scowl in her face. i would say that i felt bad because of her childish nature but she was acting ....not my kind of person so I ignored her and mouthed to alaric . He still was looking at me upset but he translated for me anyway "ugh he says we need to concentrate but that's no reason TO SLAP US!" Alaric's voice got louder and louder with each word he said, by the end he was shouting but i'm not sure if he realized it or if he was just expressing anger towards me for slapping him.

Amity had flinched and covered her ears "Alaric you're loud" she stated unhappily but her childish tone had disappeared and she ran her hand through her hair with a sigh. Of course Alaric couldn't hear her and he was too busy shouting "WE'VE GOT TO CONCENTRATE ON GETTING MADDOX BACK WE KNOW!" Alaric continued until me and Amity had just had enough. Amity had tried one more time with "Alaric-" but alas he couldn't tell. I wasn't going to be so gentle with him though . As soon as he started to say his next sentence "HOW ARE WE GOING TO DO THIS? WE'RE SCREWED!" I placed my hand over his still talking mouth whilst Amity screamed '"ALARIC!"

We gave him a look to calm down which he did. After punching the wall...though he was holding back a little bit considering he did not manage to throw a punch completely through my wall. Alaric looked to be able to punch a hole through my wall with ease.

We had all decided to sit down . I was sat on the floor so that i could sign and that alaric could see me. It wasn't the most comfortable position but hell i wasn't complaining. Maddox could be in almost grave danger, I have zero right to complain about sitting on an uncomfortable floor. i was right when i had assumed that the house was the one that Alaric's parents had owned . I had also found out that Alviva was much darker then i had expected and experienced .

It was unfortunately very far from my house and we had to go in my car. This wasn't the best of situations considering Alaric couldn't here how loud he was and Amity couldn't see where we were in order to give me any directions . It was also very awkward considering ...we have just started to like each other and now we have to do a small road trip. It took us about an hour to get to our destination. It was much mroe run-down that i was expecting . I was honestly very surprised .

The house was smaller then Alviva's and smaller than my own home. The walls were made of brick and there was plants overgrowing in the garden and there were some smashed windows "Hmm that's strange, it doesn't look like Alviva has been here"" stated alaric which made me look alarmed. We just travelled one hour to get to a place that may not even hold the witch or maddox. At his words I stomped my way to the door and tried the handle. The door swung open with a loud creak and i stepped in.

The place was extremely fancy on the inside , there was a thin layer of dust over everything but everything was pristine other then that. The golden frame of the mirror was still hanging over the fireplace that had cobwebs starting to form on it . I walked through the house in order to try and find maddox but basically everything was left, abandoned. My blood was getting hotter and hotter every stept hat i took through the house. I was looking at some papers that I found but none of them were any use. There was some stereotypical witchy items in the room but i didn't really know what to do with any of them.

"Chester...i'm sorry i honestly thought that he would be here, or at least a way to find him." Amity came over to me with the help of alaric. I was pacing and pulling at my hair. I was honestly slightly lost before pausing and turning to alaric. I signed the words 'are you sure that she can not enter that house you took me to? i can not think of anywhere else she could take him'

his eyes narrowed as his brows creased and furrowed in thought. He rubbed the space between his eyes and sighed . he turned around and told amity what i had said. Amity's head tilted to the right before she spun around and nearly walked right into the wall if alaric hadn't caught her arm. I had assumed by her reaction we were heading there. Though she didn't head in the direction of my car. She headed into the forst which was behind the house. I honestly didn't have much of an idea of where the building was, only that it was half an hour away from the university. It wasn't long until we were at the abandoned house. I'm sure this was right because of the immeasurable amount of fear and negative energy around the place.