chapter 55

I was walking in the woods with a plaid shirt on and some smart dress pants. I was looking a tad bit uncomfortable walking through the woods in more formal attire then i was used to wearing in the forest. I cringed at the dirt covering my clothes, though I knew it was one of my lesser worries in comparison to what I was about to do. The necklace that I always wore was visible , I had decided to wear it on the outside of my shirt, to be somewhat of a reminder to Alviva who I was and what she wouldn't have.

I had done the stereotypical buying flowers movement ...just to humour Alviva, as somewhat of a romantic gesture. A bouquet of jasmine and roses. That was somewhat of a spiteful joke and i will take as many of those as i can. I wasn't happy about the plan and i wanted it to show in the most subtle ways i can manage. My hair was done in braids curtesy of Amity because apparently 'it makes me look more romantic and handsome' which i highly doubt but Maddox seemed to love it, therefore I didn't argue, much anyway.

I walked up slowly to the front of Alviva's door and knocked , very quietly in hopes that she didn't hear me. Of course when I was about to happily give up and turn back around the door opened. There stood Alviva leaning somewhat seductively on the door frame. I didn't like that description but that's how you can describe basically everything that she does. She was wearing an elegent emerald green silk dress that reflected off the light that hit it. She looked at me quizzically whilst tilting her head to the side and a small smile appeared on her lips "Chester, now isn't this a surprise?"

She started to lean closer to me and i could see the different specks of silver and black in her eyes "Usually I can tell when you're coming but -" she placed a hand upon my chest and i could practically feel my heart quickening "it seems i have lost some of my touch." her hand started to trail down my chest whilst i swallowed a lump in my throat. I resisted the urge to scoff and ask her what touch she was on about but i was too focused on what was happening in the moment.

"let's just say I had a change of heart...and mind" I looked up at her through my lashes and gave her a slight smirk .Even though I have never had any attraction to the female body i was doing a pretty convincing job of hinting to her my 'true intentions', i hope. her smile widened significantly "I knew that it would work eventually...you know if you're not completely in love with someone ...love potions and magic doesn't work." she gave me some lovey-dovey eyes as she betted her eyelashes and decided to come closer to me....closer then i would have wished.

Before I knew what was happening she had grabbed my face and pulled me closer....she pulled me in for a kiss and honestly i had to try not to gag, the smell of roses and jasmine was taking over my senses, my eyes were watering and so i closed them . She kissed with so much force that I needed to place my hand on her arm so that I didn't fall backwards. By this point the flowers were on the floor, i was careful not to step on them as they were good flowers after all, they didn't deserve to be stood on .

She locked her hands painfully into my hair and she basically pressed herself against me. I was honestly cringing and attempting to get the image out of my head. I'm glad it wasn't me who she was doing this to. It was strange watching myself be so intimate with a woman that I really hated...er well a woman in general. If that was really me then it would be the first woman that I had ever kissed like that. Maddox was holding onto my hand beside me as we watched the world through a small spell that Emily made.

"This is very uncomfortable" Amity muttered with a red face and crossed arms. I hadn't noticed until now but it means that Alaric was kissing....oh my gosh. I tried to stifle my laughter but it didn't mean to make much of a difference as i had a glare sent my way. The same thing that was letting us watch him was the same thing that was protecting him , he could hear us clearly and we were giving him advice on how to act like me.

I find it odd to say that the double of me is alaric, i prefer to just narrate it like It is I...because as far as Alviva knows he is i. Emily was busy keeping the spell working, at least until the plan is completed. I enjoy the plan, very much...or the end result of the plan. I watched as Alaric kissed Alviva back and started to push her forward into the house. I hoped for Alaric's sake that he forgets this even rather quickly once this whole ordeal is done. I want to forget this, I honestly really want to forget this now...Why am I watching this? Honestly it is going to live with me for the rest of my life.

Alviva pulled away from me for a moment before whispering "God i love magic." and continues to kiss me. This is getting awkward , both the fact that she thinks it's me and the fact that we are watching it. I looked down to Maddox and rested my head on top of his, I had my eyes shut and i was trying to block out the sound that was coming from the video type thing that we were watching.

It was entertaining and interesting to see what kind of person that Alviva is if i even showed an ounce of interest in her.

Though that made me wonder about the love potion that she mentioned, I think that Maddox had took not as when she mentioned it there was a small smile upon his lips. It reminded me of the first time that he had ever told me that he loved me. When there was a loud crash on Alaric's side my eyes burst open and i looked to see what had happened.

I could see what looked to be Alviva's bedroom -which was just as creepy and impressively decorated as her office type room. Alaric had knocked over a vase of flowers on the bedside table. I suppose the plan was going into action. Alviva's eyes started to drift closed as she turned around to see us in her room. she muttered something that i couldn't comprehend before collapsing to the floor.