Chapter 21

(Lilac is above)

Jason
She told me she only had dusk. This was unbelievable. "You said you only have dusk." I said, and her face turned into a frown and I could tell she was going to cry. "Baby, no, I'm sorry." I said as I pulled her into a hug and she cries silently into my shoulder "w-what happened to d-dusk?" Lilacia stuttered "your father killed her." Lilacia growled, stood up and picked up the nearest vase, and smashed it, causing dawn to jump." He did what!"
"He killed her," she said, her voice wavering "then I killed him." She said. "With the flame that killed mom."
Lilac looked at her and pulled her from my arms. I let out a warning growl, only to get a vicious one in return.
"It wasn't your fault for her death." Dawn pushed her gently so that she stood in front of her "it was," she sighed "I need fresh air." She said quietly and walked to the front door. She opened it and left. I wanted to go and comfort her, but I knew she would only get angry. And I knew she was going to just sit under a tree or climb it.
"My father gave me and my many other siblings away. We have 6 brothers, and 3 other sisters. He wanted 2 young daughters. Not us. He wanted perfect kids, and he though they were perfect. So they kept them. I have recently made contact with the rest of my siblings and they will join us soon. She will not remember them. And ease, don't talk about her curse with happiness. Like it is a gift. It isn't. She doesn't like it, and you can't make her. And YOU," she pointed her finger at me "if you hurt her, in anyway, and I find out, me and my brothers and sisters, will rip you limb from limb. That girl deserves nothing, and no one, to hurt her anymore. Got it?" She said and I nodded. "Good." She sat down next to Jess and leaned her head on his shoulder. I got up and walked out to see her at the edge of the forest, there was a brown wolf with gold spots. "Lilac!" I whisper yelled as she came outside followed by Jess and his parents. "LOGAN!!!" Lilac screamed and ran towards them, making dawn jump back in surprise, and we were on lilac's heels. I went over to dawn to make sure she was okay. "Are you ok, love?" I asked and she nodded her head  slowly "you startled me." I hugged her, then turned to look at the man lilac was hugging, and Jess was growling at. "Logan! I missed you so much!" Lilac laughed as the man, presumably Logan, chuckled. His black hair and different than the girls, but his green eyes matched lilac's. He was about 6 feet tall, and lilac was like 5. She she really was hugging his chest rather than him. "Dawn," lilac said, but dawn was frozen with shock. "I- your face...it seems... Familiar.... I just don't remember." She frowned "I'm Logan, one of your brothers."
---------------------
So, I may do more of these little side notes but I dunno. Vote comment follow! So, what do you think bout this chap? Good? Bad? Who else will they meet? Dun dun dun!!!! Not gonna spoil! Bye my lovelies!!