Chapter 17

Dawn

He locked the door, and stalked towards me like I was his prey. I smirked at him and sat on the bed. He was in front of me, when he kneeled down. And took something out of his pocket. I gasped. He revealed a small box made of red velvet. No. No I'm not ready to et married. He opened it, to reveal, not an engagement ring, but a small gold ring, with a multicolored gem in it. It was beautiful. "This, is a promise ring. To promise that I am yours, and that someday I will replace it with an engagement ring and then a wedding ring. Do you accept this promise ring?" He asked and I nodded "yes. Yes I do." I said as he plucked the ring out of the box carefully, and slid the ring on my ring finger. I smiled at him, as he said "now, do I get my reward?" I smirked. He got up and then he picked me up by my thighs. He captured my lips in his. He flicked his tongue, asking entrance. Which I gladly have it to him. He laid me on the bed then captured my lips again. I tugged on his shirt, wanting nothing more then our skin to touch. He pulled away from my lips, only to shed his shirt and to capture my lips again. When we broke for air, I licked and kissed his chest. He groaned. I smirked against his chest, as he slowly brought my lips to his he broke us again, only to help me shed my shirt. He kissed and licked my mark, sending multiple shivers of pleasure through me. Then he worked his way down, planting hit searing kisses until he reached right above my breast. He included my bra, and threw the useless clothing aside. He took my nipple between his teeth and softly bit on it, causing a moan to escape my mouth.he smirked and made his way back up to my mouth. I kicked of my shoes and socks. And he wasn't wearing any. I used my feet to slowly push his pants down. When he finally noticed, he pulled away and shed his pants. He smiled and kissed me again. I unbuttoned my jeans and started to slide them off, but he growled and pulled away, smirking. He pulled my pants off, and threw them on the floor. Then, he started to plant butterfly kisses up my legs, and every time he found one of my scars, he would kiss it up and down. He reached my panties, and slowly pulled them off. I laid on the bed, staring up at him, in all my naked glory. I used my hands, and I started, ever so slow, to pull off his boxers. I even went to tease him, but he didn't like it. When they were off, he hovered over me, his elbows holding his weight so he didn't crush me. He decided to to tease me. He waited at my core. I growled. "Not nice to tease, babe." He entered slowly. I gasped with pain, because I was a virgin. He waited until I was used to him and he leaned down and kissed my lips. I felt as if a weight was lifted off of me. Then, he started to go deeper. When he reached the barrier, he said "I'm sorry baby, but this will hurt a little." Then he plunged past the barrier, and covered my gasp with a hot passionate kiss on my lips.