Chapter 51

I have only been resting for the past days. Or at least I think it was days. It's hard to tell time when your in a almost pitch black cell. Drew kept trying to make conversation, but I ignore him. He brought me a chair, and I moved it into the corner. They didn't chain me, because I know I would only get worse punishment. So, I just sat in my chair, in my corner, away from social activity with the only person who will talk to me without beating me. Every morning, I would get a loaf of bread, and a plastic cup of water. Now, I get glass cups, because they know I won't fight back. "So, how was your day?" Drew asks me, and I roll my eyes, not that he can see them "mine was peachy." He grumbles. I turn my back to him. "Don't be like that." He says. "I'll be like this if I want to!" I snap "you weren't the one that was kidnapped from your friends and mate! You weren't the one that was shot in the legs twice! You aren't the one that has to sit in a cage and blame yourself for getting yourself kidnapped! Your not the one who remembered the broken face of your mate before you got kidnapped! Your not the one who's life is starting to crumble at their feet around them!" When I finished, I was silently crying "Dawn..." He whispered "no! I'm done!" I bury my face into my hands and let sobs shake my body. Why did I have to do this to him? He didn't deserve it! I wipe my face, ridding it if looking like I cried, just as the lab coat man, and the bulky man came through the iron door. I hurried back into the corner so hopefully they don't see me. But they do. The man was carrying a 2 whips, and 2 knives. "Get her, drew." The lab coat man says "No! No, please!" Drew comes into the cell after fumbling with the keys to unlock the door. The cell door swings open, and drew steps in. He walks towards me "Please, please don't do this to me!" I beg, but Drew shakes his head "I'm sorry." He whispers, as he helps me up gently. He helps me out of the cell, and out the iron door. He leads me to the same room where I was shot. They chain me with silver chains. The bulky man hands the lab coat dude a knife "test one. Not silver." He walks to stand on my left. "No!" I yell, but he slaps me. He starts to blade at my shoulder, and runs it down to my wrist. It was deep, I'll admit. I screamed. He put he knife down and was handed another one "test two. Silver." He was at my right side in a minute, and started cutting the one long line of pain. I screamed before he was half way done. I screamed as he finished.  He placed both knives down, and then they took off my clothes. I didn't have the strength to fight. They put me in a bloody sports bra and underwear. "We are done with her. Jon, you can have fun." The lab coat man left the room, and drew stood in the corner. Jon picked up a whip. "Don't like silver? Well this is silver tipped." My hands were chained from the ceiling and my legs were chained to the ground. I was basically floating. He cracked the whip and I whimpered. He whipped me. Again, and again, and again. When he was done, I was beaten to a pulp. He picked up a gun, and loaded it. "Silver." He smirked, and shot my bad leg again. I screamed. Great, two silver bullets in one leg. Then, he shot my stomach. And my world went black.