Chapter 29

Dawn

I was tossing and turning most of the night. I gave up on sleep. When I looked at the clock, it said 1:54. I groaned. I looked at where Jason would be laying. But his usually occupied spot was empty. I moved the covers, and got up. My bare feet touched the plush carpet. I walked out of our room, and into the living room. I turned towards the front door, and I unlocked it. I opened it as quiet as I could. I stepped out into the hallway, making sure to close it. I walked down the hall quietly as I came across the guest bedroom in front of his office. I gently knocked on the door, and received no answer. I gently turned the knob, and pushed it open. I kept my head down, as I walked towards the bed. A warm finger and thumb under my chin made me look up into his beautiful eyes. "I'm sorry." He whispered, but I didn't answer. I only leaned in and kissed him. My wolf finally calmed down. When we pulled back from the kiss, I grabbed his hand, and he grabbed something off the small hope chest. I led him to our room, and to our bed. He got in first, and I got in after him. I snuggled into him. "I forgive you." I whispered as I kissed his chest, and already I started to drift into sleep. "I love you, kitten." He cooed "I love you to, alpha."