Chapter 32

Dawn

I started at my "living" sister. "H-how are you alive?" My voice, cracks, of my uncertainty. "I never died. That little girl that was flayed on the bed, had her organs ripped out for me, wasn't me. I was locked in the guest bedroom closet with dad. He had a gag on my mouth and my arms and legs were bound. He was trying to teach me to love him, to help him revenge on you. But I couldn't bring myself to do it. He disappeared and I eventually broke the closet door he had me in, to see he moved me to our old house," she pauses, biting her lip. "I managed to Beltran a window and cut my bindings. I have been hunting you down for a week. I'm so glad I found you." Her voice sounds relieved. "He wasn't our real father," I whisper, my voice barely audible. "WHAT?" She yells, as our sibling run into the room. Lilac goes straight to me, then looks at our baby sister. "D-dusk?" She asks, causing my sister to nod. Lilac slowly crawls over to dusk, and gently puts her left hand on dusk's cheek, and the other flies up to the opposite cheek. Lilac squealed and crushed dusk in a hug, as my other siblings hugged her. I was uncertain. If your sister was "dead" for 5 months, wouldn't you be cautious? She opened her arms towards me, but I shook my head. I had barely processed anything she said. She looked at me with a hurt expression, before turning back to the siblings she never knew. I sat down on the bed and leaned on jason. "wow." E said "wow." I Reply to him. Wow, I actually have a younger sister again. At least now I'm not the youngest.