Chapter 46

For the past week, me and Logan haven't left each others side. We have talked and bonded and we were closer, but I think jason is getting possessive. "Log, can I have my mate back? Like, now?" He growls, but Logan shakes his head "maybe later." Jason snarls "you have been unrepeatable for a week!" He yells, and Logan snarls. Logan stands up and glares at jason. I didn't think it was going to happen, but Logan threw the first punch. After the third punch, I stood up and flung myself in the center "STOP!" I scream, but it's to late, one of each of their fists collide into the air of my face. I stagger, but nothing else. "Oh my god! Sis, I'm so sorry!" Logan starts to shoot out apologies. "I'm so sorry, baby." Jason says gently "it's fine," I snap, taking them both by surprise. "Now neither of you can spend any time with me for the rest of the day. Now go be useful." Jason walks off slowly, and Logan stares at me in disbelief "you can't order me around! I have aloha blood to! Im next in line to be alpha!" My blood boils at his words. My voice is sickeningly sweet and calm "your not. You don't have a pack. You live in Jason's and MY pack. Do you understand? Now quit acting like a pup, and Go." He looks shocked "but-" I snap "I HAVE HAD ENOUGH! ALL MY SMALL AMOUNT OF PATIENCE ARE GOME, THANKS TO MY SHIRT TEMPER! I AM YOUR LUNA, YOU LISTEN TO WHAT I SAY, AND I SAID TO GO!" When I finish yelling, I'm perfectly calm. Logan turns and sprints out of my sight. I sit back on the couch with a loud sigh "Luna?" Says a girl voice. I turn to see a girl about 18 "hello, in Zalia." She introduced "hey. I'm dawn, but I'm guessing you already know that." She laughs "yeah, but I'm glad you introduced yourself to me. I feel special now." She blushes "you shouldn't feel special," I start, and she frowns "you should feel like my newest friend." She squeals the loudest squeal I have heard in my life "please, don't do that again." We laugh as she drags me up to what I'm guessing is her room. We walk in and I see cream walls with a white plush bed. I see a bathroom to my right. "Cool." I comment. "MOVIE MARATHON!!"  She squeals again "I thought I said not to do that!" She rolls her eyes again and I plop myself into her bed. She puts in a movie, the titanic, and plops herself beside me. Oh joy.