Chapter 49

Dawn

I groaned as I woke up. I was on a concrete floor, and I rubbed my eyes. I looked around. God dang it. Why am I always the one to be kidnapped? "Ugh." I growled. "Your awake." I rolled my eyes, and turned to the voice "NAW dip, Sherlock." I replied sarcastically "that's not nice." He said "I never said I was nice." He came into my view "Drew? Is she up yet?" Asked a voice "uh... Yep." He said, drew looked familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I heard footsteps.

'Jason?'

No response

'JASON!'

Silent. A man in a lab coat descended the stairs. "How long has she been awake?" He asked "about 5 minutes." Drew replied. "I'll be back for her shortly. Josh wants to start soon. But we have to set up." He said as he ascended the stairs, and vanished from sight "Drew...lemme out....please..." I begged "I can't. I'm sorry." He walked back and vanished into the shadows.
--
When the man in the lab coat came again, he shot me with some kind of dart. And I fell unconscious.
--
When I woke, I was in a different cell. There was a small place from the cell, to the big iron door that led somewhere. The room was pitch dark, and the only light was coming from the small crack under the door. I get up, but I feel dizzy and sleepy. I sit back down, and the dizziness leaves as well as the sleepiness. The door opens and I shuffle into the darkness "Get up, princess." Says a bulky man. I stand up on wobbly legs, and the chains burn my wrists. The man opens the cell door, and unlocks my chains, only to put a new set on. He walks me out, and I'm greeted by a bright light, and other iron doors. He doesn't give me time to adjust my eyes to the light, instead he shoves me forward, sending me stumbling to the ground. "Get up." He growls at me, and I hurry to stand. He pushed me Into a room, and ties me to a chair, then leaves. The man with the lab coat and drew walk in. "Hello." Lab coat dude says. I gulp "you can say it back." He said "I have nothing to say to you." I snarled, and he slapped me. "Let's begin." He said, taking a sheet off the table behind him that I didn't notice. He picks up a gun "please, no. Please!" I beg, and he aims "no silver. Test one." And he pulls the trigger.