Chapter 18

When I woke up, Jason was tracing my face. I didn't open my eyes, because then he began to plant gentle kisses all over my face "this is a great way to wake up in the morning," I said as I slowly opened my eyes. He smirked "we can always wake up like this. But the nights events will have to be the payment." I blushed "I'll think about it." I smirked, before he understood why, I drug my tongue up from his waist to the top of his chest, I did it very slowly, just to tease him. He groaned. "There will be consequences if you do that again." I laughed. My lower back was sore, but I was happy. "Go back to bed baby. I'll wake you in a few minutes." I could tell he was tired, because when I was at the balcony, or sketching in the tree outside, he was up late doing paper work or doing pack business. I saw bags under his eyes, he nodded reluctantly, and laid his head back on the pillow. I yawned and stretched. Then I got up and walked to the bathroom attached to our room. I flicked the spray and turned it to warm. Then I stepped into the warm water. I layered my hair in shampoo, when I was done I washed it out. I shaved any unwanted hair on my body and finished showering. I stepped out and wrapped a towel around me as I walked into our room to see my love snoring away quietly. I smiled and walked into our walk in closet. I got my training jumpsuit and black combat boots. When I walked out of the closet, I saw his rubbing his head, and since we were fully mated, I felt a little pain in my head to. "Baby, are you alright?" I ask as I sit next to him, and I intertwine my hand with the one that isn't rubbing his head. "Yes, yes just a headache." He said. I frowned. "Okay." I said "can I train today? I have been watching the teachers. I want to join in to!" He chuckled "no training today, because there will be a ball tonight in honor of alpha kimmerlings son. Who has found his mate. Since we are in an alliance with them, we kind of have to go." he said, by now he had stopped rubbing his head. I nodded. I had a dress that my mother had given me when I was young. "We will leave in about an hour if we are to arrive on time." I kissed his cheek "ok babe. But you will tell me if your head bothers you. Right?" He nodded. I got up slowly untwining our fingers as I went in the closet and got a pink dress (on the side) and tan heels (also on the side except in the same picture as the dress) I pulled out his black tux and grabbed a pink tie. I grabbed fresh boxers and black dress pants. Then I grabbed black shoes and headed out of the closet to bump into a brick wall that shot sparks of pleasure through me. "Dang it brick wall, haven't we talked about stopping this?" I ask only for him to laugh "here baby. Put these on." I kissed his cheek "I will be downstairs ordering who will come with us and who won't. Then I will get mike to help." I said as he nodded. I was introduced to the pack members at the ceremony and on free time. Mike is the beta. I walked down the stairs to see little kids playing. 2 boys were throwing a little girls doll around in the air. I walked over and towered over them "give her the doll back, please." I said as they gave it to her and said "sorry Luna." I smiled"it's ok, just don't do it again." they all nodded and ran outside. I saw mike and I stopped him "yes Luna?" He asked "we are going to the ball tonight. will you watch those who will be staying? And will you order the patrols who will and won't go with us, then I need the border checks." He nodded "they will be ready in about 10 minutes." I nodded as he walked off.