Chapter 25

Jason
When we arrived, I woke up Logan, and I slowly took my hand out of dawns grasp, and I saw her shiver. I closed the drivers door of her pink mustang, and glanced at the cars in the garage. I opened her door, unbuckled her seatbelt, and picked her up bridal style. I closed her door as she snuggles into my chest, and grabbed a fistful of my shirt as she buried her head into my chest and let out a quiet sigh. I chuckled and kissed her head. Storm opened the garage door, as I saw an omega, named Ava,  sitting on the couch watching tv. "Ava, can you show Luna dawn's family to the closest rooms to us please?" I ask her. She nods and gets up. I noticed that the rest of her siblings and parents joined behind me. "Of course alpha. Follow me please." She said as I walked up to the stairs and began to climb to the 3rd floor. It was just us that live don't he floor for now, and soon her family. I opened the door to our suite and walked in. I closed the door and placed her on the bed. I picked out one of my white shirts and her underwear. I gently undressed her and dressed her in my shirt and her underwear. I was about to get ready for bed, but there was a knock on my door "yes? What is it? This better be important." I said as I walked to the door, to open it. I opened it, to reveal her brother, Logan. "C-can I speak with dawn?" He asked "she is sleeping." I replied "it's urgent." I rolled my eyes "it can wait till morning. She hasn't slept well the past few days." He didn't look convinced. "It's urgent." He said, his voice rising "if you wake her up, I personally will drag you to the dungeons." He opened his mouth again "bu-" I growled "I said, it can wait until morning. Now go away." I said and closed the door in his face. I sighed and stripped my clothes and put them in the dirty clothes hamper. I heard a small whimper, so I hurried out of the closet only to smile. She was grabbing the sheets of where I would be laying. I moved her arms so I could lay down. Once on the bed I wrapped my arms around her. "I love you princess." I whispered in her ear as she let out a contempt sigh and snuggled into me. I drew the covers over us as I kissed her head "I love you to mr. Alpha."