Chapter 41

I was shocked, but not as shocked as dawn. She took a step back. "Luna? Are you alright?" Said the man that told her about logans death. No. She isn't ok! I wanted to yell, "yes. Yes, I'm fine, thank you." He nodded and walked out of my line of sight. She slowly closed the door. She slid down it, and pulled her knees to her chest, and buries her head in them. I can hear her sobbing. I didn't want her to know that I was spying on her. After about a minute, she slowly stood up, wiping her eyes. I wheeled back to where I was, facing the bed. Dawn walked in, and I looked up at her "is everything ok, baby?" I asked "Yes. Yes, everything is just peachy now, babe." She smiled, but I could tell it was forced. She used to have a little spark In her eyes, even when she was cold alpha female, but it's gone. She looked dead. "Come on, let's get you into bed." She helped me strip to just my boxers. Then, she helped me into bed. "I'm going to go change. Stay in the bed." She ordered as she walked into the bathroom, and closed the door.  Why wasn't she telling me about Logan? She should be. She should be with me. I should be comforting her, but I wasn't. She was keeping to herself, but why? She emerged from the bathroom in sweatpants and one of my shirts. She threw our dirty clothes in the hamper. Then she climbed into bed with me. I wrapped my arms around her small waist, and I pulled her to me. She made sure to avoid my wound, as I kissed her mark. She shivered. "I love you, Dawnie." I said to her, as she looked at me. Her spelling eyes, were void of any emotion. "I love you to, jasy." There goes that mischievous girl. "Stupid nickname." I grumbled, which only caused her to kiss me. "I like this." I aid, earning myself a giggle.