Chapter 34

Dawn

Jason was doing some kind of pack work, so I chose  to wander the halls of the pack house. I walked down stairs to the living room, when I see a fight between 2 men, and a crowd around them. I walk to the crowd, "excuse me." I say to the people on the outside and they slowly make a path the the center "enough." I say, but they don't pay attention "I said ENOUGH!" I use my Luna voice as the group looks at me and the man stare in fear "what are you doing? Grow up. Your not children, because if you are, you can do your friends chores and their homework for them, And you will be grounded like a child. Would you want that?" They shake their head. "Good. Now, all of you, except you to, may leave." The group slowly leaves in different directions as I turn to the fighters. "your childish." They look at the ground "we are sorry Luna." Says the one on the right side. "If this happens again, I may not be around, but the alpha might. Do you understand?" They look up and nod. "Good. Dismissed." They both scurry in the opposite direction. "Idiots." I mumble under my breath. I walked to the hang out room, and found a water gun, and balloons. Oh yeah. I loaded the water gun from the sink, and the balloons, and ran outside. I hid behind a tree, as brad walked out of the pack house front door. I threw a balloon and it hit him in the face. He was so shocked and confused. I aimed the water gun, and pulled the trigger "whoooooo!" I yelled as I threw a water balloon. "Gahhhh!" He yelled as he ducked into the bushes for cover. I threw a few water balloons, making sure they wouldn't break, as a soaking wet brad grabbed them and waited in the bushes by the door. "Help help! I'm being attacked!" I yelled, knowing all of my siblings, and maybe jason if he could hear me, would bullet out the door. My siblings did, not jason. He was probably in his sound proof office  talking. "DAWN?" Katya screamed as I jumped up and blasted her with water, brad doing the same with his ballons "ahhhhhhhh!!!" They screamed as some ran inside, and returned with water guns and loaded balloons. "WATER FIGHT!" We all yelled, all erupted into chaos. Water filled chaos I should say.