Chapter 53

Jason

My wolf was begging me to let him out so he can rip these peoples heads off. I kissed her cheek. "Mike, get him." I point to the boy. "Drew." Mike observed. I rolled my eyes, and nuzzled my mate. I then picked her up bridle style, causing her to whimper. I carry her to the car quickly, and I lay her on the seat. I put my lap under her heels so I'm like her pillow."Go!" I yelled at the driver. I looked down at her. I pulled off my shirt, and put it on her. "Faster!" I urge the driver. My shirt was already soaked with her blood. "Hang on, baby. Just a little longer," I turn to mike who is in the front seat "mindlink Janice. Tell her we found dawn and prepare a surgery room, inside a normal hospital room. We don't know what happened to dawn while she was in there." Mike nods.
When we arrive, mike helps me out, and I pick up dawn as gently as I could. She looked dead, to be honest. And if I didn't hear her faint breathing, the faint beat of her heart, I would have believed it. "Janice!" I said as I saw her. She led me quickly down a hallway, and pointed to the bed. Janice quickly booted up the x-Ray machine. She went in, and they took pictures. "She has 3 bullets in her... A lot of bleeding...... And a slim chance of survival."