Chapter 14

When I woke, Jason was tracing my face with his finger. "Baby, the cut on your face is just a scar. All of the other cuts are healed." He says. I got up and went into the bathroom and sure enough he was right. I gasped at the scar on my face, and I traced it with my finger. Then I sighed, I will have to tell him. I walked out and sat on the bed. "Baby, I have to show you something. Promise not to freak out and not to reject me." I said as he nodded slowly confused. My hair engulfed into flames as I made fire dance on my palm. Then my hair turned to dirt and my hand turned to it as well. I turned into wind and water too. "I can create it, and I can become it. It is a curse that I was born with, and most of the time, the wind whispers in my ear 'your a fire eater. Not a monster'." I confessed. I was looking away from him, and when I looked back at him, his eyes were full of love and his mouth was gaping. "Baby-" he started "I can't use them on my father. I couldn't use them on dusk or my mother, either. I showed her by lighting a candle..." I then explained how she died " I should have told you baby." I said. I held my face in my hands, when they were pulled away from my face "I won't reject you. I love you, and it was an accident. It's ok baby." He said as I leaned in and kissed him passionately. I straddled him as his tongue flicked at my lips, seeking entrance. I gladly have it to him.