Chapter 19

Jason

My head was pounding. I slipped on the suit, pants, shoes, and the tie. Then I went into the bathroom and I brushed my teeth and hair. Then I left and I went into the hall way. I walked downstairs to see her talking to Beth. "Hey baby." I said as I wrapped my arms around her small waist. She leaned her head against my chest. "I made a new friend. Jason, this is Beth. Beth, Jason." She introduced, which only made me chuckle "what's so funny?" She looked dumbfounded "remember before I met you, I ran the pack?" Her mouth formed an 'o' and she muttered "I knew that." I intertwined our hands and said to Beth "keep mike in check." I said "mike is her mate." I whispered in her ear so she understood. She nodded as she waved to beth. I walked outside the house, opened the passenger door for her and closed it. I walked around to the drivers side and got in. I buckled my seat belt and put the key in the ignition. She took my right hand gently in her lap. She would trace, move, kiss, all sortsp
of things to my hand as we drove.
We have been driving for about 5 hours, and she had fallen asleep holding my hand. It was so cute. We had just arrived when she snuggled into my hand. "Your so adorable." I cooed at her. She kissed my hand and let out a sigh. I smiled at her. I didn't want to wake her, but I didn't want to make the pack wait. "Hey, baby, wake up." I whispered and her eyes slowly fluttered open "hey." She whispered "hey." She kissed my hand and yawned "we're here baby." She got up and looked out the window. I unbuckled my seat belt and got out,closing the door to her pink mustang. I walked around and opened her door. I unbuckled her and I helped her out as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. My very old friend katayan, came out. He was a slut. "Hello Alpha! Luna! You look beautiful ma'lady." She blushed and I growled "katayan." He shrugged. "Come on. The party is starting in a few minutes." He motioned for us to follow him. I put my arm out for her and I made it like a prince asking a princess to walk with him. She accepted and we followed him. We walked into the backyard to see rows of picnic tables filled with food. Grills were grilling steak, pork, ribs, hot dogs, burgers, venison, and others. There was a pool, and pups were swimming and adults were either swimming with their pups or relaxing. There was a man and a woman sitting by a tree like me and he was stealing a kiss here and there, while she blushed. Dawn laid her head on my arm and sighed. "I guess that's the alphas son-" she starts as a man and a woman walk out and to us "alpha, Luna. I'm so glad you could make it." The woman says as dawn nods "I am to." She flashes a polite smile as katayan eyes my mate. This is going to be a long day.