Chapter 55

Dawn

My eyes snapped open, and I took a sharp intake of breath, and looked around "please, don't hurt me!" I said, frightened. "It's ok, baby. I'm here." Jason soothed, as he kissed my cheek. I looked at him. His eyes were bloodshot, and his beautiful skin was pale. His lips were cracked, and his hair looked like he had run his hand through so many times in frustration. And he had huge bags under his eyes. "Have you been taking care of yourself?" I asked quietly "I have been here with you for 2 months." 2 MONTHS?!?!? "Are you serious?" I ask, and he nods. "J-jason." I say, "yes baby?" I sigh "I live in a messed up paradise."
----
At the wedding

I was wearing a simple, white dress. Over the past week, I have gotten close to my family, especially my siblings but mostly, just Aiden, Katya, and Logan. My father walked me down the isle. When I reach Jason, I try so hard not to jump his bones at how sexy he looked in his black tuxedo. "I do." I hadn't even been listening to the priest "I..." I said, and I saw Jason's face fell "can't say no. Of course I will marry you!" I had to mess with him, as I kept onto him and kissed him with all my might.
---

There you go guys! All done :) please enjoy one of my other stories and I hope you enjoyed!