Chapter 13

He had gotten up and was in the living room, reading over some documents. I laid my head back on my pillow and stared at the ceiling. Why had I let him take me? I could have used my fire or one of my elements and he would have left me alone. Jimmy knows about my power and my mothers death. He understood me. He told me not to use my powers until I was healed. I also saw my father when I was on the balcony and I saw him at my window. But he never came in. He just watched me. I was scared, but I didn't want Jason to worry. So I always cuddled closer to him. I looked at the window, and sure enough, he was there. Then, he started to open the window. I lost my voice. He was in my room, with a knife, advancing me. He slashed at my stomach and I let out a painful cry, then he kicked my stomach, sending me flying off the bed and crashing into the dresser, shattering it with a loud thud. I could feel the wood poking me and poking into my skin. "baby?" Jason says as he rushes into the room and starts growling, then the rest was a blur. Next thing I no, my father is in silver hand cuffs on his arms and legs, and the beta and another enforcer are leading him out, and Jason is leaning over me, I was on the bed. "Baby, it hurts!" I started to cry. He cradled me in his arms. "I know baby, I know." He said soothingly. He held me close. "Baby, can we go to bed now?" I ask quietly and he nodded. His arms around me.