Chapter 31

Jason

(the girl dawn saw is above. Picture her wearing a white dress and in a field)

Janice led Dawn into the pack hospitals it's the help of storm and aiden, with me, her parents, her siblings, and my parents following her. Dawn was yet to meet my parents, so they looked like strangers to her. Dawn was looking around, as if there was a threat. She shook her head and laid in the hospital bed. "If all of you will wait outside this room, except one, that would be fantastic." Janice said. Dawn pointed at me "I want him to stay." She said, before anyone else could protest. They left the room except for Janice, and me. As Janice wrote things on her clipboard, I kneeled down in front of dawn, but I didn't touch her. I smiled at her. But she just stared at me, she looked scared and... Lonely. I wanted to reach out and touch her, but I couldn't. "Well, what Luna Dawn saw was called a banshee. They warn people of deaths that come. But the effects on dawn should wear of in a minute or so. What she saw was a messenger. The real ones are adults, and are caught cleaning the clothes of the next victim they will kill. They clean the clothes that have their victims blood in it." She informed me. I turned to look at dawn. She was sitting on the hospital bed, her head in her hands, whispering. I couldn't hear her, but then she let out a loud gasp, and looked around quickly. I quickly kneeled in front of her, and her eyes focused on me. "Say something." She said "I love you." I said "I love you more." She said and fell into my arms. The Sparks once again ran through us like never before and I only held her tighter. I held her tighter, because I thought she was just going to slip away if I didn't. Like sand in a hourglass. "Thank you, Janice. Moon goddess, bless this woman, please." She said, loud enough for the doctor to hear. She laughed again and right now, everything was peachy, until that knock on the door.

Dawn

Jason was holding me, like I was just going to fall away. Then there was a Knock on the door. Janice answered it, and I was truly shocked. There, stood the little girl that was my best friend, the little girl I risked my life for countless times, the little girl I had tried to bring happiness while everything was bad. That little girl, was

Dusk.