Chapter 50

Scorching pain entered my leg with the bullet, and I screamed in pain. I just sat there, chained to a chair by my wrists and ankles, while my leg was shot. The bullet eventually pops out, after about 20 minutes. Thank god I'm a werewolf. I looked up at the lab coat man, and he was smiling. Then I looked at drew, who had a pained look on his face. How was he in pain? I was the one shot. The lab coat man gets up, and loads the gun. "Test two. Silver bullet." My heart stopped "No! Please!" I begged, as he pulled the trigger at my other leg. It made impact, and the pain was twice as much as the first one. I screamed again. Since it was silver, the bullet would stay there. The wound would close around it, and everything would heal, except anything within an inch of the bullet. I grimaced, and looked down. "You all are monsters." I hissed between gritted teeth "no. We are scientists!" Said the lab coat man angrily "take her back to her cell. Drew, watch her." He bulky man came and unchained me, and helped me to stand. When he let go, I crumpled to the ground, and screamed again. The pain in my legs was unbearable. "Get up!" The bulky man said "I can't." I whispered "GET UP!" He yelled, as I trembled. I grabbed onto the chair, and tried using it for support, but I failed "I SAID GET UP!" He bellowed, grabbed my arm, and shoved me in front of him. I screamed at the pain in my legs. "Jon, she can't stand. Help her!" drew said "I won't help this creature." He said, and stomped off angrily. Drew then came over, and gently lifted me to stand, and helped me out the door into the hallway. "Thanks you." I whispered "anytime." He helped me down the hallway, and made sure to keep my weight on him. Whenever my legs would touch the ground I whimpered. He helped me lie down on the cement floor of my cell, after he carefully closed the door. He then vanished into the shadows. "Jason, oh Jason, I'm so sorry." I whispered, as I dragged myself into a sitting position on the wall closest to me. "y-you have a mate?" Drew asked from somewhere in the room. "A very loving, pissed off and worried mate at the moment. But yes, I do." I heard him sigh "I'm sorry they brought you here, cousin." He said, and my body stiffened "did you call me your cousin?" I ask "yes." He replies after a short while. "You helped kidnap me." I growled "I didn't recognize your name! But when I saw you, it ring a bell!" He protested "well, that bell needs saving. If this was the easiest day."