Chapter 44

Dawn

We had just arrived. Logan was walking towards the portal to the underworld (not going to say cuss words because people have PM me that there are little readers!!). "LOGAN!! STOP!" I screamed at him,and he stopped walking. "I shouldn't live. I bring pain." His voice was hollow, almost robotic even "but you would bring even more pain then if you left." Cartar said "Let me leave!" Logan yelled. He turned away to the portal, but I wouldn't have it. I ran to him. I tackled him to the ground. He kept trying to push me off, or squirm to get out of my grasp. "LOGAN STOP!" I used my alpha voice on him, and he did "Logan, please don't leave. I'll miss you." Cartar tripped, and fell through the portal back to our dimension. "Good job Cartar!" Aiden yelled through the portal, but I didn't know if Cartar had heard him. "He is coming with ME!!" a voice boomed,and I didn't even flinch. I had gotten off of Logan, and I was holding his hand, scared of I let go he would go into the underworld portal. "No. He goes with me." I snarled towards the voice. Then appeared this weird demon thing. Probably a very ugly devil. "He will come with me." He growled "but he belongs to me." I snarled back "the rest of you, leave us. I must speak with this girl." Slowly, my family make a line, and one by one, go through the portal. My parents cast is a look, then walk through. I turned to the ugly creature in front of me. "This man is my brother. He is my family. He belongs to ME!" I yelled at him "if you want him, prove it." I stood protectively in front of Logan. "Just let us leave." Logan said "NEVER! I EITHER HAVE ONE OF YOU OR BOTH! NEITHER OF YOU ARE LEAVING HERE ALIVE!!" He bellows. I have an idea. "Does your power work outside of here? Can you touch the people that were just here?" He glared at me "No. Only if you are in here, or in my portal." I smirked "your not going to like what I'm about to do." He cocked his head to the side "what are you going to do?" I held on tight to Logan's hand, and sprinted to my home portal. I jumped through with Logan, and the last thing I heard was "NOOOOOOO!" So I think that's a good sign.